• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

WTB DC Sports/Comptech Headers

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I know, US made DC sports headers are the only CARB compliant aftermarket headers that were sold for the NSX. Please correct me if that isn't true. I need one for my Auto 1992 Honda NSX if that makes a difference.

Last edited:
Just learned that some comptech headers are also CARB compliant. I am now interested in them as well. HMU🤙

Just learned that some comptech headers are also CARB compliant. I am now interested in them as well. HMU🤙
There's usually a few CT sets circulating in the Prime marketplace. You may want to try @JohnWayne

Learned today that I probably need adapters to make US made comptech headers fit my 1992.

i found a local prime member thats willing to let their headers go, but we arent sure if the adapters he has would work for my year I own. Unfortunately, he's not comfortable seeing if they fit at a shop before I pay him. And I don't want to buy it and not be able to get whatever adapters I actually need.

If anyone can help, please do. Thank you

I could probably just request for this thread to be closed, but I feel anyone else that may be in my position should know why I'm stopping my search. After finding the main components to the header swap, I learned that there are other little hard to find pieces needed to complete the job. It's not just the headers and the adapters that you need

It also became clear to me that I'd be going overboard by installing headers on my car when it's my daily driver. To anyone in Southern California looking for CARB compliant Comptech Headers and/or Comptech header adapters for their 1991-1994 NSX, I have found what you're looking for. Thx and good luck👍

Man with the headers:
@jaydogg1

LA neighbor with adapters:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back