• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

WTB Comptech Aggressor wing painted black

Man,
If you find one can you let me know where you got it? I tried to order w/ comptech, but the are really taking their time getting back to me with shipping costs. I just feel comfortable knowing how much im being charged. Going to shop elsewhere for it.

Originally posted by donwon:
Man,
If you find one can you let me know where you got it? I tried to order w/ comptech, but the are really taking their time getting back to me with shipping costs. I just feel comfortable knowing how much im being charged. Going to shop elsewhere for it.

The wing is made by Wings West for Comptech so there will not be any other retailers.

Originally posted by donwon:
Wings west makes it? I thought they only made that double slap on wing that looks like a lego car. I have tried their website and only see that one, not the one with LED for brake light.

The wing that Wings West shows on their site is the one that Wings West sells for the NSX. They make the Aggressor Wing for Comptech that Comptech sells.

WW makes 2 spoilers/wings for the NSX(even though it's not listed on their site). One is the "double" wing, and the other is the Aggressor wing.

Another option is to buy the wing from Erebuni, who also makes a wing that looks exactly like the Comptech/WW Aggressor wing.

*I've seen/heard of fitment problems and quality issues with the Erebuni products in the past. However, I do not have any first hand experience with their NSX line of body parts.

------------------
Richard
NSXTASY

The only wing I found on Erebuni was the one like the NSX-R version (dreamsportz copy too) for $357...

acnsx498RW.jpg

at....
http://www.erebunicorp.com/wings/acuransx.htm

------------------
Biaggi
92 NSX #483
94 CBR900RR

[This message has been edited by Biaggi (edited 03 February 2003).]

Back