• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

WTB Carbon Fiber Scooped Hood

92NSX said:
Have you seen the 'Scooped Hood' thread?

Brad is looking for a CF scooped hood, not a dali modified factory aluminum one.

Brad is actually one of the pioneers of owning the dali hood. he's already owned on in the past and "been there, done that", so he's now looking for something different for his car.

good luck Brad! I love my Taitec.

92NSX said:
Have you seen the 'Scooped Hood' thread?

Yes, I saw the "Scooped Hood" thread. By the time that I bought that hood and had it repainted black instead of red I would have $1,500 into it. I can buy a new Fiber Images Carbon Fiber Hood for $1,300 plus $140 shipping. Thats the route that I will probably go.

Hey Brad, it looks like you and I are on the same path. I ordered my Fiberimages hood(Gerrys CF version)back in Feb. I've had VERY POOR dealings with them on this hood!!! I still dont have the hood and they still are giving me excuses on why. Now its they are changing locations. Buyer beware on this hood for sure!!!! I love the hood and think the quality is probably top notch(havent seen it in person, but have heard good things) but Fiberimages customer service is the worst. They dont answer the phone(answering machine) nor do they return messages or email. You just have to hope you catch one of them there. Yesterday I called Gerry to see if he could get some answers for me, he wasnt there so I left a message for him to call me back. We'll see if he can get the ball rolling since it is his hood. Good Luck to both of us, I will keep you posted.

SNDSOUL said:
Hey Brad, it looks like you and I are on the same path. I ordered my Fiberimages hood(Gerrys CF version)back in Feb. I've had VERY POOR dealings with them on this hood!!! I still dont have the hood and they still are giving me excuses on why. Now its they are changing locations. Buyer beware on this hood for sure!!!! I love the hood and think the quality is probably top notch(havent seen it in person, but have heard good things) but Fiberimages customer service is the worst. They dont answer the phone(answering machine) nor do they return messages or email. You just have to hope you catch one of them there. Yesterday I called Gerry to see if he could get some answers for me, he wasnt there so I left a message for him to call me back. We'll see if he can get the ball rolling since it is his hood. Good Luck to both of us, I will keep you posted.

Brent, thanks for the information. Maybe I will reconsider the Fiber Images hood before ordering.

Back