• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

WTB: Big Brake Kit

GHOSTRIDER

Suspended
Hello

I am searching for a BBK for a 95. Car is running Volk GT-P w/ F 17x8 41 offset & R 18x10 43 offset. I am having no luck with aid from any of the forum vendors. Communication seems slow for me. I am hoping that a fellow board member either has a kit available or can get me in touch with someone who can sell me a BBK. Please advise.

I am open to Brembo, Stoptech, AP Racing, or even Willwood.

Thanks for any support.

Cart Before The Horse

Me thinks (no, me knows) that first you should select which BBK you want then afterwards go wheel shopping. All too often I have seen NSXers buy aftermarket rims, then go BBK shopping, only to find out that their rims will not fit over the BBK without spacers.

Offset is only one dimension that needs to be considered. There is a not-so-well-known parameter called "back spacing" that comes into play. If you compare two wheels of the same offset but different back spacing, one will fit over a BBK and one will not.

How do I know the above? Been there did that. :o

Back