WTB a NSX in Ft. Myers Beach, FL

Hi all,
Having been lusting for a NSX for years, I have been eyeing a particular white/black 2000 NSX for a while now. It has 36,000 miles and selling for $53,999. Check it out here:

http://www.luxuryautosonline.com

11100 Summerlin Square Drive
Ft. Myers Beach, FL 33931

This one has been for sale for a long time, and I am contemplating purchasing it if it checks out and can get it for an even $50k. I realize that figure is on the low side, but since it has been for sale for months, I am assuming the dealer can come down. I've ran a CarFax on it, and the title is clean. Has anyone seen this car in person?

There are two Acura dealerships I found that are close to the dealer: Scanlon Acura and Naples Acura. Scanlon is much closer. Are there any significant differences in the two dealerships that would make me opt to have the pre-purchase inspection done at Naples?

Since I live in California, I will be flying in to look at and hopefully purchase the car. Is the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) the closest airport?

I bought my current car (BMW E36 M3) from North Carolina so I know the California DMV requirements such as the car needing to be 50 state emissions legal. Just wondering if there are any Florida-specific issues I should know and worry about.

Finally... would one of you local NSX enthusiasts be willing to take a look at the car for me some time? I'm wondering about two items in particular:
1) What does the car smell like? That new leather smell? Or smoke? Or Pets?
2) Is the car stock? I know I can ask the dealer, however you guys and gals know much more about NSXs than your average dealer! :biggrin:

Thanks for your time!

-NSX Fanatic, hopefully soon to be owner!

Last edited:
I would recommend Scanlon Acura vs Naples Acura. On the average Scanlon is about 1/3 the price less and has far better customer service. The mechanic at Naples is very good and has done side jobs for me but for alignments I go to scanlon.

Back