• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

WTB 91-97 NSX. Price max: 35K

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have watched what has happened to the prices over the past 6 years but I am finally in a position to get my dream car so I figured I'll still throw my hat in the ring.

Transmission: M/T preferred
Exterior: Any color is fine, not fond of yellow but beggars can't be choosers
Interior: Black interior preferred but again, beggars..
Mileage: High mileage is fine
State: Clean title preferred but if it was damaged or salvaged, I don't mind as long as it was fixed properly
Price: 30-35K

I am perfectly fine with an NSX that needs some love. We are a happy, loving family ready to give an NSX it's forever home so keep me in mind!!

I hope that hat you’re throwing in the ring has at least another $10k in it otherwise in this market you’re unlikely to get anything in that range.

I think one in the early 90s with the appropriate condition and mileage can be had for that price range. Good luck!

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

I have a 93 Yellow / Black, 5 speed, 73k miles. Just got Water pump / timing belt service along with Tires. Clutch only has a few thousand miles on it and car is mechanically perfect. Cosmetically it is a solid 8/10. I just had the front bumper resprayed so no rock chips even. Has exhaust / bilsteins, stoptech brakes and Lexan raer hatch, otherwise stock. I was in an accident in 1999 and has a salvage title as a result but it is striaght as an arrow and you would never know.

I'd entertain high 30's for it if serious. It is a beautiful example and honestly at car meets and drives it gets more love than my Ferrari 360. If you have interest let me know

Attachments

• post detail.jpg
    post detail.jpg
    273.2 KB · Views: 537
Last edited:
Re

I have a 93 Yellow / Black, 5 speed, 73k miles. Just got Water pump / timing belt service along with Tires. Clutch only has a few thousand miles on it and car is mechanically perfect. Cosmetically it is a solid 8/10. I just had the front bumper resprayed so no rock chips even. Has exhaust / bilsteins, stoptech brakes and Lexan raer hatch, otherwise stock. I was in an accident in 1999 and has a salvage title as a result but it is striaght as an arrow and you would never know.

I'd entertain high 30's for it if serious. It is a beautiful example and honestly at car meets and drives it gets more love than my Ferrari 360. If you have interest let me know

Please contact me at 646-302-2326.
I might interest in your yellow one.

Pm sent - Have a clean history high mileage formula red 92' MT that may check the boxes.

Danny

Thanks, fingers crossed!
I have a red 1995 5-speed that I bought as a project 2 years ago and starting to realize that I will have neither the time nor the funds to do what I want with it. I'm considering selling for the lower end of your budget. PM me your number if you're interested. Good luck.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Do you have a new thread on your purchase?

Not yet but I def will soon. I go to pick her up on the 10th of August! Honestly not even sure how I'm gonna make it that long...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back