• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

WTB: 5MT Transmission for Auto to Manual Swap

Hi there, newbie to the forum here.

I am looking for a fully working 5MT Manual Transmission assembly as I am doing an auto to manual swap on an early 1992 NSX. Have email ATR parts in Austria but still has not got any reply back from them. Should anybody here has a second hand 5MT transmission in hand that they would like to sell, please send me a DM. Really appreciate it, thank you!

Hi there, newbie to the forum here.

I am looking for a fully working 5MT Manual Transmission assembly as I am doing an auto to manual swap on an early 1992 NSX. Have email ATR parts in Austria but still has not got any reply back from them. Should anybody here has a second hand 5MT transmission in hand that they would like to sell, please send me a DM. Really appreciate it, thank you!
I believe I have one that was rebuilt and then stored away. LarryB rebuilt it. Where are you?

I am overseas, not based in the US
I'm sorry but shipping this overseas is not something I want to do. If you have a person in the US that will pick the trans up and ship it to you that would work. I'm in Poughkeepsie,NY.

Back