• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

WTB: 1997-2001 NSX w/ manual (black or white paint with black or tan interior)

Hi all, I've wanted an NSX for three decades and decided I should go ahead and get one! Here's what I'm looking for:

EXTERIOR: Black or white exterior
INTERIOR: Black or tan interior
TRANSMISSION: Manual transmission
CONDITION: stock (or very close). mint interior + exterior. deferred mechanical maintenance that I can address is OK.
MILEAGE: Under 60K miles

I'm in socal but can ship from anywhere in the continental US of course.

Not in a rush, waiting for the right one, but if you've got one or know of one, I'm extremely easy to deal with.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Welcome to Prime! I made the same mistake as you waiting decades, but I'm sure glad I pulled the trigger 5 years ago.

Looking for a 1995-1997 year range is a bit of a strange range quest. 1995-96 are the M5 3.0 Targas (NA1). 1997 is a 3.2 M6 Targa (NA2). Generally, anyone interested in a 1997 would be happy with any year from 1998-2001 as well, with 2000-2001 perhaps a bit more desirable for the better ABS and the perforated leather interior. Are you perhaps only interested in a 1995 or 1996 NA1?

Have a look at the chart here:

If 1995-1997 is what you're after for other reasons, my apologies.

Shrewd observation! I went back and forth on the years; I actually was going to post 95-96 but decided to include the 97 since it has a lot of improvements whereas the 98 and later were less significant in my mind, so I didn't think a premium was worthwhile for that. I'm not as hard over on the year than I first indicated.

Perhaps I should cast a wider net so I can get the color and quality I want.

Thanks for the chart which is a better visualization than what I was looking at: https://web.archive.org/web/20160330010902/http://www.nsxprime.com/wiki/Changes_by_Year

Finding a white NSX 95-97 is going to be tough. However, there are tons of black cars.

Based on the dates, do you want a NSX-T?

I like both colors so that's fine.

No opinion on the targa top...I have another convertible so I could go either way.

I am optimistic that my flexibility will create options.

Hi all, I've wanted an NSX for three decades and decided I should go ahead and get one! Here's what I'm looking for:

EXTERIOR: Black or white exterior
INTERIOR: Black or tan interior
TRANSMISSION: Manual transmission
CONDITION: stock (or very close). mint interior + exterior. deferred mechanical maintenance that I can address is OK.
MILEAGE: Under 80K miles

I'm in socal but can ship from anywhere in the continental US of course.

Not in a rush, waiting for the right one, but if you've got one or know of one, I'm extremely easy to deal with.

Thank you!
Did you find what you’re looking for yet? I’m in SoCal and have what you might be looking for.

Attachments

• IMG_6944.jpeg
    IMG_6944.jpeg
    227 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_7019.jpeg
    IMG_7019.jpeg
    235 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_7024.jpeg
    IMG_7024.jpeg
    215.2 KB · Views: 9
Back