• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

WTB: 1/43 Zanardi NSX model

Hey fellas,

Maybe someone out here can help with this. May be a far fetch, but here goes:

I need to find the Zanardi edition 1/43 scale model. Came in a nifty plastic display case made by a company called EBBRO I'be been told.

I am a Zanardi owner and had one of these models at one time, but have since misplaced it somewhere. (I think one of my young sons at the time got a hold of it) :)

if anyone know what I am referring to and can help out, please drop me a line ([email protected]). I am willing to pay $$$ for this thing.

Thanks in advance,

michael

no problem...

money is no object.

i need the 1:43 model to go with my 1:1 model. :)

if anyone out there has one, let me know.

thanks fellas,

Brad

Nimbus said:
FYI: the last 1/43 Alex Zanardi NSX model went for $575 on Ebay. :eek:

There are some serious NSX collectors out there... this particular model is a rare find.
I believe that only 50 models were sold in the US market, to match the actual 1:1 production.

IIRC, there were a few (1:43) raffled off at NSXPO 99 in Monterey... if you could track those folks down, and make them "an offer they can't refuse" :)

Good luck...

Back