Wrecked NSX on Ebay!!!.. I need your input!!!

I really really really want an NSX..did I say...REALLY?!? But I am young and don't have 30K+ to drop. There is one on ebay right now that isnt too badly damaged. I assume it'll end up going for like 10kish. I plan to purchase a cantrell widebody kit, gt500 hood, 02 light conversion. I have already been able to find a used decklid, tail lights, bumper cover & reinforcement, and lower control arm. I expect to drop 24K total on this ride. Check it out...what do you guys think? Does it look like a good buy? Do you know of anyone who parts out NSXs besides ERZ? Auction ends like in 2 hours..

Thanks a mil

Do you mean this one? If so you are looking at a complete disaster.

Good luck and I hope you have more than $30k to fix this NSX.

BTW, I think this one needs to be added to the totalled list!

8b_1.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=5337&item=2451254537

speedyizzy said:
I have already been able to find a used decklid, tail lights, bumper cover & reinforcement, and lower control arm. I expect to drop 24K total on this ride. Check it out...what do you guys think? Does it look like a good buy? Do you know of anyone who parts out NSXs besides ERZ? Auction ends like in 2 hours..

Thanks a mil

This car needs a full rear clip. This is not a bolt on parts repair.

ANYTIME said:
The "page cannot be displayed" came up with 8 minutes left and now the item does not exist.
That's waht I thought also, but it looks like all of eBay is having problems.

ANYTIME said:
The page got pulled before the auction ended. 8 minutes left and bam, item does not exist.

Ebay needs to do something about sellers that do this. Its a damn auction. If you don't want to sell it to the highest bidder than put it up for sale.
My definition of an auction is start it at a dollar and when the bidding is done you get what you get and the seller gets what he/she gets. If it breaks after 10 minutes of use "hey it was a auction". If you paid a dollar for it and its worth a million "hey its an auction"
Auction=buyer and seller are taking big risks.

Oops looks like I jumped the gun. Well I still have a vaild point about other auctions where I have seen this happen.

Heck, I'd say it's worth $9K in parts value. Anyway, the VIN needs to be added to the totaled list: JH4NA1156PT000109

Back