WPI's 4th Annual Car Show, April 19th

Hey guys its almost that time of year again where colleges are having there car shows. WPI the school I attend it having ours the 19th of April. I'm a just post this up to see if anyone is interested. I know last year we had 2 NSX show up and more would be awesome this year.

WPIShow13.jpg

Let me know if you think you'll be coming.

I've put it in may calendar, and will plan to attend.

-Wick

What's up,

I have lot of fun last year, my NSX was one of the ONLY two NSX there. I meet this guy who was very very nice, he's NSX look beautiful! well kep too, we talk for hours very friendly guy. Any way my brother took he's Evo and my friend took he's STI. Lot of nice! car's, nice people, nice show. I have a realy good time. I'm thinking to go again.

Bernie

The more the merrier man. I know the two NSX definitely got some attention during last years show especially from the younger crowd. I still can't believe that Asian kid ask one of you guys what you do for a living lol.

Although it hasn't been 30 days yet I just wanted to bump this thread. The event is this weekend so come on down guys and I forgot to mention there is free food in this car show :).

I'm going to try to make it. I guess I'm very local....I know the owner of the Chevelle in the center of your flier...Jesse. I came late last year and just parked on the street near the end with my son (red Shelby Cobra..). I'm another WPI grad....EE 85.

jack

Just wanted to say thanks to Roy for showing up with his beautiful 1993 Blk/Blk Acura NSX. It was nice meeting you and glad you enjoyed the show. I'll try to post up some pictures later on to show you guys how it came out.

Midnight-Raven... I enjoyed participating in the WPI Car Show and meeting you :smile:. The weather turned out to be a real plus (considering the forecast was not that pleasant) and the overall turn out and mix of cars was pretty good. Thanks for sending out the note on this Show.... it was a great day for a drive and a chance to talk cars with abunch of enthusiasts.

-Wick (Roy)

Last edited:
Back