wow!! look at this!

Boston, don't get too excited, the auction has 4 days left and it is already at 33,500. There was a green & tan '95 here in Washington DC for sale by a private owner 2 weeks ago for $34,000. This price is on par so far. Remember, it is an auction, the reserve price having been met only means that's the minimum he will be willing sell, but not the maximum that he'll likely get at the end of 4 days.

Originally posted by QWKSLVR:
There was a green & tan '95 here in Washington DC for sale by a private owner 2 weeks ago for $34,000. This price is on par so far.

Not necessarily. Two cars are rarely comparable in every aspect. $34K is NOT a typical price for a well-maintained average-mileage 5-speed '95.

NSXTASY

what do you think of the price change?
something wrong about the car or just another dealer selling tactics?

Originally posted by BostonNSX:
NSXTASY

if you take close look on the leather seat, it looks very poor, i dont think this car was maintained very well. i would pass on this.

Yes indeed its worn... perhaps its because its a daily driver? it does show more wear than my 91.. however I'm dying for T before summer kicks in... what about this one
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2409237021

these are the 2 reds I'm�@in contacting with the dealer.. The car on the link above seems like the car has been lowered.

Originally posted by bayareansx1999:

if you take close look on the leather seat, it looks very poor, i dont think this car was maintained very well. i would pass on this.

Originally posted by BostonNSX:

I think they probably want to sell it fast, so they lowered the reserve.

However, don't assume anything about how much the car will actually sell for until the auction is over. If you're interested in bidding, bid the highest price which you're willing to pay, taking everything you know about the car into account. That way, you shouldn't be disappointed if someone outbids you - and you'll get the car if no one else is willing to pay as much as you are.

Back