Would you mind?

Hey guys, I have not checked if anyone has done it yet but would you guys trust my N20 know how on the X to do the wiki for nitrous?BUT FIRST

Remember I have not been reliable on posting of late. I think I would just go through my 1000 odd (very odd):biggrin: posts on the subject and put them into a logical progression of tried and true method and add any new developements in n20 tech that is and can be applied to the NSX,also I would post all the wire diagrams to do a proper wire job for all the add ons and also the RM original docs for you guys with updates to the instal that makes more sense. let me know. I would cover it in depth! and post MY install directions
Best regards David
P.S. If someone else has done it or thinks I am not up to the task it wont hurt my feelings and I am being straight about that,no ego trip just want to say no thin skin here.if somebody would like to help joint-project that would really help. the n20 in the faqs is useless and I am still a big giggle juicehead and want folks to get the whole picture of what a proper install and wire up on the X should intail. I would cover wet,dry,hybrid ,direct port and with blower-turbo and how to assemble a collection of correct parts IMHO and then the install ,tune-test for all. sound good? missed ya all

I can't think of anybody better.

Thanks for the offer and good to see you around again! Health doing OK I hope?

Hey David,
I hope all is well with you. I can't wait till you have the ntirous info up. I wish I had it up allready because I just dropped my car of at Driving Ambition and Shad to do my direct port dual stage. I went with all your advice for safety add ons, but I can sure use the wiring diagram to pass on to my tech.
If you get a chance can you check this and see if it all looks good? and I have a question for you.
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83255

PS- Please do the write I can imagine who better to do this than you. I can say I sure be real lost if I didn't get advice and help from you. Thanks for all you do for the prime commmunity.

I agree with the others, I think you'd be a great resource for this, and I'd be willing to help with what I can. I have been SCed for the last few years, but am looking at a rebuild with a significant nitrous shot for the times I really want to accelerate fast; the SC, which making the car more enjoyable in a straight line, really hurts driving in the twisties, imo.

Glad to see you back!

Back