Wosup!

sup yu'll!

Newbie here! What are the dos and don'ts here please?.
smile.gif

I would characterize this as an NSX enthusiast’s web site. Most people on the site have NSX’s, but those that don’t own one have a passion for the NSX. Others are potential NSX owners looking for information about the NSX, comparisons to other cars, etc. The commonalities are mature and respectful dialogue with each other about our mutual passions.

One thing I noticed about NSX owners is that most seem highly educated. I have NEVER seen a website where you can have a discussion about Thermodynamic Efficieny and how it affects cars. Except here.
But in regards to do's and Don'ts
Do: be polite and understanding, we're all a bit fanatic here.
Don't: start a "My car is better than your car argument".

Aside from that, we all love cars, so have some fun!!

sup yu'll!
DO - Speak in English
DON'T - Get offended by people kidding around
biggrin.gif

So we can't say "sup", "yu'll" or anyfin like dat?

heheheh i was just kidn...oppsss soarie...oh lord i'm bad!!!!

btw, thanks for the replies.
smile.gif

Originally posted by ANYTIME:
Please be careful, once you find out all the info on NSX's, you will become obsessed and eventually own one. I won't admit that this happened to me.

Yes and you start talking about "Thermodynamic EfficienCy and how it affects cars as you start reaching the speed of sound" with authority and before you know it you're giving a lecture to the top engineers at Ferrari on how they should extend the nose of the F60 so it will not get lift even though it looks like Pinocchio!
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by hejo (edited 21 July 2001).]

Back