Worn Out '93 In Toledo, OH JH4NA1158PT000130

Saw this in a storage lot in Toledo, OH, last week. Blk/blk '93 5 spd, mileage 185906. Interior ragged out, exterior rough, trunk unlocked, allowing water/poss. mold.
JH4NA1158PT000130. Hope it belongs to no one here.... I believe it was a Texas car. :frown:

Breaks your heart to see one of these babies looking like that. I don't even have one YET but admire them so that this just kills me. I promise you guys. When the day comes and I get one that baby will be pampered beyond belief. The S2000 already has it's own garage, Zaino'd so many times she looks like a smoked mirror, and NEVER comes out unless it's perfect top down weather. The future NSX will experience the same if not better. Not sure what better will be but better. Just my 2 cents. Sorry for the ramble.:biggrin:

A storage lot? For what purpose?

Muni court order. Program called SOL/DUI. (You can guess!) Vehicle is immobilized for a duration, with court ordered "club" strapped on.

will it just sit there and rot?

Unknown, depends whether/when owner gets 'er done, and forfeits release ransom. Must be all about money $$.

Sorry for the ramble.

I liked it. The pride I have in my car is just like that. :smile:

Back