woman owners

Are there any women on this forum that are NSX owners?

TURBO2GO said:

im always curious of this myself, call me crazy:biggrin:

There are only four women on here that I know of who are owners and of the two I met they were extremely cute and irresistable. :biggrin:

Is this the dating forum? lol
Okay, yeah, all single NSX chicks near Va shoot me a email :smile:

Yep...the more you browse the forum, the easier you'll be able to tell who they are on the forum.

My wife keeps making comments about how she'd like to have her own NSX. I wouldn't be surprised if she has her own in the next year or so.

bodypainter said:
My wife keeps making comments about how she'd like to have her own NSX. I wouldn't be surprised if she has her own in the next year or so.

That would be great then you can get Personalized plates

HIS NSX
HER NSX

TURBO2GO said:

I like to occasionally wear women's clothing. Does that count?

FAYE-COSPLAY.jpg

gtr said:
Hey TURBO2GO, I reconize your pic from MBWorld. Welcome :smile:

Thanks gtr, nice to see another MBworld member here.

Hugh said:
I like to occasionally wear women's clothing. Does that count?

FAYE-COSPLAY.jpg

heh... nice hairy legs Hugh...

comquat1 said:
I can think of 3 or 4 on the top of my head, why do u ask?

3 or 4 and how many members do we have here?

I am wondering because certain cars seem to attract a certain type of driver. There are for example many members on here that would never consider owning a car like my previous Mercedes 600 and there are many Mercedes owners that would never consider going to an NSX from there.

Some NSX owners would think the CL is a fat boat of a blingy car full of unnecessary luxury and CL owners would think the NSX is a "ricey" unrefined car. And most will form these opinions not having owned or really driven the other car. I certainly had my own opinions of many cars and changed them once I drove them.

I have never seen a woman driving an NSX. I wonder why... certainly many think it looks nice... one thought was that because most are standard and thats a turnoff? is it because they consider it too impractical? I think its cool that we have some women members.

I actually know more women who drive standard than men in my little neck of the woods... but then again - the girls in my major f'ing rock :D

Hi

This is the only women NSX driver I have seen. She only posed for the picture and did not drive it :smile:

attachment.php

Regards

Back