Wisconsin

There sure are four NSX owners in the Appleton,Neenah,Oshkosh area and quite a few from Milwaukee. Just keep checking here to see whats going on in the Midwest.

Where are you?

There are also many Supra owners in Madison as well, if you did not know that already.

Road America is also a great place to meet sports car owners, especially at the club events (BMWCCA, Alpha etc)

Great Lakes Dragaway in Union Grove as well as Route 66 in Joliet IL is another place to meet up.

The cars are out there, just not right now.

In addition to myself, I know four other NSXers in the Milwaukee area, and am aware of at least 3 other Milwaukee NSXers that I don't know.

There are at least two NSX in Madison, probably more. One of them is on this site.

Come summer time, there will be many GTGs at Road America, Great Lakes Dragaway, and around the State. In Milwaukee there is an informal gathering of sports cars weekly.

There are plenty of NSX's and Supra's in Minneapolis as well. Some of us will be joining you guys this summer at RA and any other GTG's here in the Midwest.

T Bell said:
Where are you?

There are also many Supra owners in Madison as well, if you did not know that already.

Road America is also a great place to meet sports car owners, especially at the club events (BMWCCA, Alpha etc)

Great Lakes Dragaway in Union Grove as well as Route 66 in Joliet IL is another place to meet up.

Yep, I know all the other MKIV owners in Madison. I sort of coordinate our group for meets and barbques and such in the summer :)

Yeah, we should all get together and go to GLD.......or just all meet and have a barbque or something when the weather gets nicer :)

XsentrixSupra said:
Yeah, we should all get together and go to GLD.......or just all meet and have a barbque or something when the weather gets nicer :)
I'm up for GLD. Get that Supra prepped :D

-Awais

O-Ace I really want to see that beast run the 1/4...:eek: What is the best so far.

That is a mooovin...I had a 95 Talon done up by TAD of Lake Zurich and it ran 12.5s at 110 it was fast but not reliable.

Steven Spanbauer said:
That is a mooovin...I had a 95 Talon done up by TAD of Lake Zurich and it ran 12.5s at 110 it was fast but not reliable.
Yea, those DSMs can be modded to run some amazing times. My C5 is actually very reliable right now (knock on wood). That's one of the reasons I don't want to do any more performance mods...don't want to sacrifice the reliability.

-Awais

This coming sunday is the #1 import wars 04-26-09 @ GLD. I'll be there with the nsx, will see what she can do 1/4. If anyone would like to go, please hit me up.

I'll be at Road America 7/2-7/5, 7/18-19,8/15-16, 8/20-23. Maybe for the June Sprints 6/20-21.

I'll be at Road America 7/2-7/5, 7/18-19,8/15-16, 8/20-23. Maybe for the June Sprints 6/20-21.

Will see you there...Was just there last Saturday for the first track day of this year. Should be a great year there they added quite a few more venues like the Ferrari Challenge and The Ferrari National Event along with the SCCA Runoffs.

Will see you there...Was just there last Saturday for the first track day of this year. Should be a great year there they added quite a few more venues like the Ferrari Challenge and The Ferrari National Event along with the SCCA Runoffs.

Ferrari Challenge? That is pretty awesome, good to hear they have added so more events for the summer. Do you know when the Ferrari Challenge races are being held?

2009 Public Event Schedule

April 25-26 * North American Sportscar Association (NASA)
April 27 * Super Mileage Challenge
May 1-3 Championship Cup Series (Motorcycles)
May 15-17 SVRA Spring Vintage Festival
June 4-7 Suzuki Superbike Doubleheader
June 12-14 American Historic Racing Motorcycle Association (AHRMA)
June 18-21 Chicago Region SCCA June Sprints®
June 26-28 * Ferrari Challenge
July 11-12 * World Karting Association (WKA)
July 16-19 Kohler International Challenge with Brian Redman
July 24-26 * Formula Ford/Milwaukee SCCA
August 13-16 Road Race Showcase — American Le Mans (Sun) & SPEED World Challenge (Sat)
Sept. 11-13 VSCDA Elkhart Lake Vintage Festival®
Sept. 20 * Trans Am
Sept. 24-27 SCCA National Championship Runoffs

Back