Winter mods are complete!

So after a lot of troubles, I finally completed all my mods! I powdercoated the valve covers, manifold cover, and all the calipers yellow (matches the body perfectly!) I also rebuilt the calipers, flushed the fluid and replaced with Motul RBF600, put on new powerslot rotors and Project Mu pads. I got the Advan T7 rims and Conti 3 tires and got Thom's camber kit for the already lowered car (lowered it a few years back w/ bilsteins.) I also set my valve clearances, installed new plugs, did a compression check (high 210 low 200 on a 92,000 mile motor), and changed my oil along with all the filters (fuel/air/oil.) Finally i replaced a few broken fender liners and gave it a good washing... these are the results!

THE BEFORE:

NSXpics001.jpg

NSXpics010.jpg

NSXpics013.jpg

NSXpics008.jpg

THE AFTERS!

Engine:

010.jpg

009.jpg

008.jpg

Car:

020.jpg

019.jpg

012-1.jpg

017.jpg

Wheels and brakes:

014-1.jpg

016.jpg

015-1.jpg

the engine bay looks fantastic!! now you just need a clear engine cover to show it off all the time. If I ever get another NSx it will be Yellow for sure, looks awesome.

AWESOME!. whta a fantastic job @ the engine bay ... i thought it could look "rice" but nope, it looks very very clean!

Oscar

Good to see you are back on the road. you had busted a bolt or something a while back right? maybe i need to search thru the threads.

Anyway looking good. Do rio's always have tan interior?

Yah I had busted the ball joint on the upper control arm when the tool used to separate it snapped...

The car was originally black and I had it repainted to Rio Yellow back in April 2007. I had all the fenders/quarterpanels doors etc removed for a clean look. You can see that the engine bay is still nblack, but it looks factory if you don't know any better.

Back