Winter Beater gets a Bath

Here is my daily driver - it actually snowed a little bit on Friday night, only to be replaced with 70+ degrees by Sunday, so it was time for a much needed bath.

f9983c18.jpg

f9983beb.jpg

f9983ba7.jpg

f9983b52.jpg

Here's an older pic when I still had the G35 coupe and the CBR600 F2...

f9983b41.jpg

Snow bad :mad: , sunshine good! :cool:

Seems like ImageStation doesn't allow direct linking. I can actually go to the picture if I get the URL from the properties.

LeftLane- Gotta love the 'Burb. That's the only automobile that I've ever been pulled over in and it was for swinging the back out leaving a park, oops!!:D Just told the officer I drive a weak little imporant and the V8 is a lot to handle. He let me go with a verbal warning. I like the rims on there, they give it a nice stance. The G35 in the garage looks nice too. One of my favorite sounding cars of all time. Now if I could get away from the sleet, snow, and rain....

Well i can see the truck, but theother look like a red X..

i tried refresh still no pic and now the truck doesn't come up!:confused:

Hey Leftlane,

If that is your "beater" I'd love to be a homeless guy going through your trash.

You probably throw away stuff that is better than what I buy.

blknsxnoc said:
Hey Leftlane,

If that is your "beater" I'd love to be a homeless guy going through your trash.

You probably throw away stuff that is better than what I buy.

I didn't mean to sound obnoxious - I should have said my daily driver, not my beater. However, compared to some of the car collections by members of Prime, I am homeless! :D

LeftLane said:
I didn't mean to sound obnoxious - I should have said my daily driver, not my beater. However, compared to some of the car collections by members of Prime, I am homeless! :D

Didn't mean to insinuate that you were being obnoxious. Just that my beater is a 90 Toyota 4x4 PU with 187K miles with no A/C, faded paint, and manual everything.. now that is a beater.

I agree with you though about the other members of Prime and their collections. Can I be your homeless sidekick? :D

Last edited:
I remember telling someone that my '91 NSX was my winter beater and they almost cried....I love it!! :D

blknsxnoc said:
Just that my beater is a 90 Toyota 4x4 PU with 187K miles with no A/C, faded paint, and manual everything.. now that is a beater.

Why would you need A/C in a WINTER beater. :D

I had a 95 yota, motor blew all the oil out and quit at 160k. Consider yourself lucky that yours is still running.

My winter beater is BMW X-5, and I love it!

steveny said:
Why would you need A/C in a WINTER beater. :D

I had a 95 yota, motor blew all the oil out and quit at 160k. Consider yourself lucky that yours is still running.

My winter beater is BMW X-5, and I love it!

oh no, I didn't say it was an original motor.. It commited suicide on me about 3 months ago.. There's a rebuilt in it.

And in Sunny SoCal, you ALWAYS need A/C..

:D

blknsxnoc said:
oh no, I didn't say it was an original motor.. It commited suicide on me about 3 months ago.. There's a rebuilt in it.

And in Sunny SoCal, you ALWAYS need A/C..

:D
Was your mileage around 160 when it let go?
I was so pi$$ed when mine blew that I gave the truck away. Looking back now putting another motor in should have been an option but I was pretty upset.

Back