Windows XP issues

I don't know what the hell is going on with my PC.

Outlook express and Outlook do not load. MSOE.dll can not be initialized.. Have to reboot it to get it to work.

Also, the Windows Media Player keeps messing up. Each time I play a video it asks me to configure the program and just keeps looping.

I have ran spyware and removed a bunch of things, but it still happens.

Do you have plain vanilla XP or XP with Service Pack 1 or 1a?
If plain XP you really need to update by using Service Pack 1a which is a 130mb or so d/l from M$.
Then I would suggest using a program called Autopatcher XP which is a free d/l from autopatcher.com and loads ALL of the M$ patches, updates, fixes, new versions of Media Player, DirectX, etc, etc.
Also gives you lots of very useful tweaks and add-ons. Very worthwhile.
The main autopatcher.com site links to many mirror sites for the actual d/l so if one doesn't work or seems slow just try another. If you are really stuck for it I can host if for you or ftp it to you.
Once you have all of the patches and updates we can trouble shoot if you still have the problems that you are having now.

Not really enough info to accurate determine what the problem is. It could be software or hardware. (RAM may be faulty if everything is acting funny)

But before jumping to conclusions, have you tried re-installing Outlook?

Try running Windows Update www.windowsupdate.com

What version of Windows Media Player are you running? (find out under Help/About WMP)

Like lemansnsx said, do you have SP1 (check by right clicking 'my computer' and select properties). SP1 and SP1a are the identical, except SP1a doesn't include the Java VM - which is not your problem here.

Have you installed or done anything recently that may have triggered this?

Back