Window Fix, anyone interested in helping

Well, I am purchasing the fix-it kit and wondering if anyone that has done this before would be interested in doing it again, this time helping out?

Let me know,

JM

Johnny,

Since your NSX is a 93, you do not need to do the window fix. But you can still buy me the McDonald's $1 Value Cheeseburger!! :D j/k

Take care,
- Z

Well, the drivers side window is going up much much slower that the passengers side window, and kinds sounds like it is catching a little on the way up........the passenger side goes up fast and smooth.

I was under the impression all NSX's had to have the fix-it items? Isn't that why even people with 98's do it???

Thanks,
JM

The window fix is to replace a little plastic piece that snaps and lets the window completely drop into the door. I know that on 93's, you do not need to replace them because then have been corrected from the factory.

If you window is slow, like mine, you may need to greese your window tracks, or replace your window regulator.

Hope this makes sense....but if you install the window fit its on your 93, your window will still be slow.

Regards,
- Z

Back