Window alignment

Anyone here know where to get a really good window alignment in the Bay Area?
I tried hilltop automotive but Don says he doesn't do windows.
Isn't there a good Nsx tech at Fremont Acura? Or is there another guru to take it to?

Last edited:
Its going to take someone thats had experience with this particular car windows. I've played around with my pass. Even the best tech thats had no experience adjusting can get frustrated. Good luck.

Its going to take someone thats had experience with this particular car windows. I've played around with my pass. Even the best tech thats had no experience adjusting can get frustrated. Good luck.
Yes I agree. I got them closely aligned myself but not perfect.I still hear wind getting through at high speeds.

- - - Updated - - -

A little out of the way since he's in Santa Cruz now, but Jim Russell. Check out his thread in the CA section.
I was considering this. I hear he is the bees knees in the Bay Area. Do you know if he does window alignments?

Last edited:
Yes I agree. I got them closely aligned myself but not perfect.I still hear wind getting through at high speeds.

- - - Updated - - -

I was considering this. I hear he is the bees knees in the Bay Area. Do you know if he does window alignments?

I think he does pretty much anything pertaining to NSXs. Give him a ring! He's a great guy to talk to! :)

It took two tries, but the Acura dealer in Pleasanton (Hendriks) aligned my windows about 10 years ago...

The service manual is very explicit, but it requires a very patient tech to do the job.

Back