• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Brakes Wilwood BBK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wilwood BBK, 6 piston front and 4 piston rear. Includes mounting brackets, crossdrilled and slotted rotors, front and rear pads as well as an extra set of new rear pads, stainless steel brake lines. The rotors and pads have minimal wear. I changed to the Stoptech BBK since I am planning on tracking my car more frequently and just changed for more "peace of mind".

There was shudder from the front after the brakes warmed up which is indicative of pad material on the rotors. I would recommend that the rotors be turned or put on some very abrasive race pads to remove the old pad material otherwise they are ready to bolt on.

They are narrow profile so they should clear stock wheels. They cleared my old SSR GT-1 (17/18) without issues as well as my Volk SF-Winning (18/19). The rotors are 13 inch diameter.

Asking $1800 plus shipping.
I couldn't get the pictures but here is the link to the album:

http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=47829&title=sf-winning&cat=1401

There has been alot of interest so the sale will order of PM recieved.

Last edited:
Link to pictures

Sale Pending

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back