Willing to Help Before a NSX Purchase

Im writing this becuase I care completely about these cars and the experience of ownership.
In the last few months I have had 2 NSX's come to me AFTER they were purchased, both needed EXTENSIVE work, one exceeding more than half the cars price, just to get it reasonable to live with. A testoment to Honda's reliabilty that even when in sad sad shape these cars still motor along , pretty on the outside , ugly on the inside . I wont go into details on the 2 cars mentioned but feel compelled to offer ANYONE looking to buy a Used one my help, so they dont go thru what the new owners went thru after that fact. It REALLY is a shame that certain cars circulating around end up in a novice buyers hands ,impulse buy etc, only to make the situation not a good experience , which as most of us know , it can truely be a wonderful thing. I not only own one , I get to lovingly maintain/service and have restored MANY NSX's since 1994.
A happy ending to both aboved mentioned cars , are handled and will be as good as new soon.
If you need a car looked at , it's a plane ticket, small amount of $ for my time and you can rest assured a good buy .
Hope this helps the community

Last edited:
Back