• $60 to $90 grand: Aluminum Construction

Votes: 20 23.3%
  • $125 grand: If better than entry level V8 Ferrari

Votes: 24 27.9%
  • Under $100: Compete with Astin Martin/SL600/612

Votes: 8 9.3%
  • $150 grand: On par or better than Ford GT

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • $200 grand or higher: A BMF, with CF body, over 550hp, sub 3.5 seconds (0-60) and over 200mph.

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • I'll wait for a used one until price is right

Votes: 21 24.4%
  • I'm done with Honda, like to try cars such as: Toyota LF/A, Porshce 911TT, Baby Lambo/Ferrari

Votes: 2 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BD

Legendary Member
How many of you guys will buy the NSX replacement "new" at the "potential" MSRP? Providing the car meets your desired design, and out perform the current NSX.

Last edited:
I started saving from the food money several years ago. I buy cheap beer, hamburger with 50% fat, I go to Costco around lunch time and visit the food stands. So Yea, I would buy one at MSRP. I tried to put a deposit on one at several dealers-all of which declined my money. Go figure?

Manny

Hello Manny :biggrin: I have seen your car at South Bay Acura before. Now we all go to Cerritos where Jon M. is at now. :smile:

Did anyone notice...

Vancehu said:
$60 grand or less: Steel Construction
$60 to $90 grand: Aluminum Construction
$125 grand: If better than entry level V8 Ferrari
Under $100: Compete with Astin Martin/SL600/612
$150 grand: On par or better than Ford GT
$200 grandor higher: A BMF, with CF body, over 550hp, sub 3.5 seconds (0-60) and over 200mph.
If I can get one for under a hundred bucks, I'll buy ten! :D

I'd have to wait for the price to come down on a used one. Mostly because the fiance would strangle me for spending all her money! :)

Can't afford one now, but some rumours say that the car won't come till 2009 and that's just fine, more time to save money :)

Wow... It would be fantastic to own a new HSC/NSX... I would have treated it like my own child :biggrin:

One thing is for sure, I'm waiting :)

Back