Will Golf Bags fit in trunk?

I am considering buying a 1997-2001 NSX T and would like to know if 2 golf bags will fit in the trunk??? My wife and I use "light" carry/stand bags and standard length clubs.

Since this is a weekend only car for us, the ability to carry around our clubs is critical, please help!

:)

- Michael

Re: Will golf bags fit in trunk?

Two bags no problem. I have a 10" bag and everything fits in the trunk perfectly. Including my driver without having to take it out. :smile:

Great! Thank you very much. We have a 2000 Boxster S now, and have narrowed down our search for the "next great car" to a 1997-2001 NSX T or current gen M3 convertible.

All the Best!

- Michael

There are plenty of NSXs for sale or just present in the OC area or within a short drive. I say find one for sale, and bring both bags along just to be sure :)

Only real difference will be if there's a cd changer in the trunk or not. That'll eat up a few inches.

Nope, I don't think you can fit two golf bags for sure. I've to put my golf bag in the front seat. The trunk is pretty small!!

I am a very avid golfer

The answer to your question depends on the size of the bags

If they are the light carry bags, including a pop out stand, I routinely put two of those in the trunk for my son and me, with rooms for shoes, jackets etc.

On one occasion I actually jammed 3 bags in the trunk, that was a very tight fit.

A public course I occasionally play allows pull carts & I can get one bag and a pull cart in the trunk, I just have to take one of the wheels off the pull cart

There is more room than you think, in fact as avid as the Japanese are about golf, I really believe they designed the NSX trunk to accomodate 2 golf bags.

Cheers

There is more room than you think, in fact as avid as the Japanese are about golf, I really believe they designed the NSX trunk to accomodate 2 golf bags.

Cheers

That's what I was thinking! Is it too good to be true? A 2 seat, MR, semi-exotic sports car with Honda quality, that can carry two golf bags?

I can fit two regular sized golf bags in the trunk of the NSX. You should be fine.

Same here, without disturbing the CD changer.

Back