• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Will Cantrell and his products...

First off I would like to say Will HAS NOT paid me any money through my paypal account in the amount of $XXX to post good things about him on Prime:biggrin::wink: Ok, now on to a more serious note:tongue:

I have the CANTRELL Polished Alternator on my car, and the comments I get all the time on it are amazing. Its easy to keep "blingin," but not to mention YOU GET A WHOLE NEW ALTERNATOR FOR A GREAT PRICE, better then Acura OEM ordering ya' one. The alternator is almost 2 years old now, and still looks like I got it on day 1.

lil' dusty in this shot, but friggin beautiful;
10208new_X_pics_AUG06_030-med.jpg

Also, I have the CANTRELL AIS, ... WOW:wink: Great product! EASY to install!:wink: I love the sound it makes when romping on it, or shifting from 1st to 2nd. My friends ask all the time, "What kinda' intake ya' got?" That also is about 2 years old, and still performs like day 1. I can feel the better throttle response.

I have invested in hopefully not my last CANTRELL piece...his HEADERS:eek: HOLY CRAP, these are BAMF (BAD A$$ M0THER F^(%ERS) AWESOME FIT, easy to install! Trust me, I'm no garage monkey:rolleyes:. My friend and I put them on in a night:eek:. Not to mention Will gives you the option if you wanted them ceramic coated or not, lets just say MINE HAVE A FANTASTIC CERAMIC COATING job. Not only that, but a customer service representative came with them...OK not literally:biggrin: But his shop girl Tara (wonder what she looks like, she sounds like a hottie:cool::wink:), called to update me on my header coating being processed and made sure I received my smaller parts calling me when they shipped, and calling a couple days later to ensure they arrived. The THE MAN himself called, Will Cantrell to ask how my headers were, and if I was happy with them. I couldn't help but trail off the subject about all his other parts I had on my NSX that I'M EXTREMELY HAPPY WITH:smile::biggrin:

WILL CANTRELL GETS 2 THUMBS UP, 5 STAR RATING, ALL THAT AND A BAG OF CHIPS:biggrin: :biggrin: :tongue: :tongue:

I have the AIS and to be honest, I had some problems with service (parts were promised shipped several times and the car ended up having to wait with Jon Martin for two weeks until the shipment did arrive) which didn't make me very happy but the AIS itself is a great piece.

I honestly can't claim that it makes any more power (who can feel 5bhp on an NSX?) but it sure sounds great and it's one of those mod's that is very gratifying every time I drive the car.

Back