Will be visiting Vegas 11-5 to 11-8

LMR

Legendary Member
I will be in Vegas from 11-5 to 11-8 or possibly longer. I will be driving the NSX up from SoCal so I hope to meet up with some of the locals. Let me know.:smile:

CarsNCoffee would be a great meeting place if you get here before 9am on Saturday. Give us more details as you get 'em. Where you at the NSXPO 2010?

We'll probably be in LV around 12:00. Still working on some details but should have plenty of open time.

Yes, we were at NSXPO last year and you guys know how to show people a good time!

Last edited:
Been in contact with Vega$ NSX about this trip for a while. He has an idea of some of the things I would like to do while there. He said he will reach out to you guys also. Thanks B

Hey guys, yeah I'll be meeting up with Les. I'm fairly free Sunday and Monday so I was hoping we could get together for some dinner or something. Maybe do some go-karts or something fun. And I'm always up for hitting the bar and tossing back drinks. If I can talk my gun buddy into meeting up, I'm sure he'll bring some goodies. Everyone, let's have a good turnout!

I'm open most of Sunday and all day Monday and Tuesday, especially at night.:wink:

I'm available Sunday and Tuesday. I'm always down with hanging out, driving the X and drinking (hopefully not doing all at the same time).

- Jeff

Hey Jeff,

Sounds good. Bryan has been working on setting something up for Sunday so you can check with him on what he planned. I'll send you a PM about Tuesday.

Les

Guys when will you be finalizing the plans? I will be free on Sunday and would like to meet up.

Check with Bryan (Vega$ NSX) as he has been trying to setup something for Sunday. I'm open to anything.:biggrin:

Hey guys here are the plans! It's going to be a two part event, so you can join us for the first event or the second event, or double your pleasure and join us for both!

EVENT: DRIVE and WINE

PART I - DRIVE

On SUNDAY, Nov 6th, we will be meeting up at Green Valley Ranch (GVR) at 11:00 AM. We will be meeting at the South West parking lot of Green Valley Ranch/District.

- To get there exit Green Valley Ranch from the 215 going south.
- Pass Green Valley Ranch (on your right) and take the right at the next light (Paseo Verde Pkwy)
- Then take the first right turn into the GVR/District parking lot.
- There is a lot to your immediate left where we will be meeting.

After meeting up and talking cars, we will leave for Lake Las Vegas. Sorry I know this doubles up for next week's Dine and Drive, but it's a good drive so it won't hurt to do this again. There we will have lunch somewhere. Afterwards, we can vote to drive around Lake Mead, go to Pole Position for some go-kart action, or any other idea, or just go home.

PART II: WINE

Later that day we will meet at 6:30 PM at the M Resort. We will meet at the West Parking lot (but at the north end).

- To get there, go south on I-15 and exit St. Rose Parkway and head east.
- Take a right at the light which will be Las Vegas Blvd.
- Take the first left on to Giles Rd. which is the entrance to the M resort.
- Immediately take your first left again into the first parking lot (West Lot).
- Drive up to the end (north) of that lot and look for the fancy cars.

At around 6:30 PM we will go into the M Resort and go to the Hostile Grape. For those who haven't been it is a really cool wine bar where you put money on a little card. You then use that card to buy little sips of wine from these self serve automatic wine dispensers. A typical sip runs around $3, so for $20 you'll be able to sample like 6 or 7 wines. It's a lot of fun and very casual. It's great for newbies and experts alike and the environment is very relaxed and fun.

More information here: http://www.themresort.com/dining/hostilegrape.html

If you plan on attending one or both events, please reply back here and say which event you are attending and how many of you will be there. Hope to see you guys there!

Last edited:
We'll be there for both.:biggrin:

We had a great time while in Vegas as always. Want to thank Bryan and Jeff for meeting up on Sunday for a drive and lunch. Especially want to thank Bryan for being such a good host on Sunday and Monday. He even let me drive his Turbo Beast. That made my Super Charged NSX seem slow:frown:.

Also want to throw out a BIG THANKS to Jarrod at Hondoctors for helping with my CEL issue I had the day we got there. He wouldn't even charge me for it, typical NSX guy. I had called both local dealerships and neither could get me in till Monday and wanted $125.00 just to check it. I called Byran to see if there was anyone he knew that could take a look that day. He gave me Jarrod's number and he got me right in. I bought one of their shirts since he would not take any money for the work he did, figured it was the least I could do. I look back now and I should have bought a couple more.

Thanks again guys and see you next time.

Last edited:
We had a great time while in Vegas as always. Want to thank Bryan and Jeff for meeting up on Sunday for a drive and lunch. Especially want to thank Bryan for being such a good host on Sunday and Monday. He even let me drive his Turbo Beast. That made my Super Charged NSX seem slow:frown:.

Also want to throw out a BIG THANKS to Jarrod at Hondoctors for helping with my CEL issue I had the day we got there. He wouldn't even charge me for it, typical NSX guy. I had called both local dealerships and neither could get me in till Monday and wanted $125.00 just to check it. I called Byran to see if there was anyone he knew that could take a look that day. He gave me Jarrod's number and he got me right in. I bought one of their shirts since he would not take any money for the work he did, figured it was the least I could do. I look back now and I should have bought a couple more.

Thanks again guys and see you next time.
if this was Facebook I would "Like" that ^^^

What ended up being the CEL issue?

Back