288GTO2004_1213_014120AA.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 282
  • 288GTO20042.JPG
    288GTO20042.JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 268
  • 288GTO20044.JPG
    288GTO20044.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 270
Xmas came early.... Good to be the King...

Few more.. The New

Attachments

• FRARF36020042.JPG
    FRARF36020042.JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 283
  • FRARF36020041.JPG
    FRARF36020041.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 278
Thats is sick!!!!!
The 288 is the best F car for the money, it will never get old or lose value.
If you tell me that you got a chance to drive that thing and didn't invite me along I will have to hurt you severely. :mad:
You need that 360, it will take your mind off your Nsx.
Your making me want to dump the x and step up to play with the big boys.
Santa won't be bringing me anything this year as I have been real bad!

prova4re said:
Thats is sick!!!!!
The 288 is the best F car for the money, it will never get old or lose value.
If you tell me that you got a chance to drive that thing and didn't invite me along I will have to hurt you severely. :mad:
You need that 360, it will take your mind off your Nsx.
Your making me want to dump the x and step up to play with the big boys.
Santa won't be bringing me anything this year as I have been real bad!

Got to roll in it yes, I wouldn't drive it unless it was mine.
I was surprised I fit in the seat... :biggrin: I guess this weight loss program is helping... 20lbs to go.

The 288 was just plain clean... The motor was just redone over the summer. It was basically a brand new car...
2400lbs and what feels much more than 400hp, It was very quick. I wouldn't have believed that you could order airconditioning... No radio, but with the motor right there, who needs it... A friend owns it, He knows that it is my Favorite, period.. I am just mad that I did not have a video camera... The 360 is a F1, It is very nice. Thinking, but I may have a surprise at the JGTC, we'll see.

With the crop you are thinking of picking from, I wouldn't worry with any choice you make.

The 288 GTO is one of my fav Ferraris. And that one looks awesome! BTW, do Ferrari owners have some propensity for Fram oil filters? Are they OE spec? B/c most older Ferraris I've seen have had Frams installed.

Beautiful cars.

WOW!! Between the F40 and the 288GTO, I am not sure which one I like more. They are both the pinnacle of what I think Ferrari should be. No compromise sports cars that straight kick a$$. You are very lucky to have ridden in one. How many miles are on it??

My all time Ferrari list is:

1. F40
2. 288 GTO.
3. Original GTO.

Some of the others like a 59 Testarossa would be on the list. However, I do not think they are ever going to be for sale. :wink:

Realistically, the 430 is Very Very impressive, and has a warranty :wink:

Meeyatch1 said:
WOW!! Between the F40 and the 288GTO, I am not sure which one I like more. They are both the pinnacle of what I think Ferrari should be. No compromise sports cars that straight kick a$$. You are very lucky to have ridden in one. How many miles are on it??

By the way my list is as such.
1. 288GTO
2. Enzo
3. 250 GTO Cali.. SWB
4. The red Head to wipe on daily.

Mileage? About 15KM, this things shares a room with a 575 Mara, amongst other nice things.
It will be driven by the owner, no doubt....
What was cool, was that they new that I had been about 1.6 years or so without riding in a Sportscar, even more without driving. They (Friends) Decided to get me out of my funk, For my sakes, because my wife is tired of my attitude. :smile: They called me up and asked what I was donig, because they were looking at my favorite car. The next question he was talking to air... He called me back on my cell phone and asked what was I doing, I told him that I had a problem with GM, because they had blatantly false advertised the top speed of my Tahoe, It will not do 120mph. :biggrin: I was there in 10 minutes and we went on a nice roll with both cars.... I wouldn't drive either of them, because I would be too scared to do any small damage whatsoever.... All my wife said she heard me say was Ferrari and the door closing... It was one of the coolest things anyone had ever done for me... I really appreciate friends like that....

Last edited:
len3.8 said:
By the way my list is as such.
1. 288GTO
2. Enzo
3. 250 GTO Cali.. SWB
4. The red Head to wipe on daily.

I told him that I had a problem with GM, because they had blatantly false advertised the top speed of my Tahoe, It will not do 120mph. :biggrin: QUOTE]

LOL!!!
I own a Tahoe and got a ticket for going 130, you must have a slow version. :biggrin:
Just kidding, the ticket was in Kilometers. :mad:
My list
1.Black F50
2. Carbon fiber Zonda
3. Black or blue 250 swb cali spyder
4. Blue Koeing twin turbo convertible Testarossa
5. Orange McLaren F1 so I can give both my kids a ride at the same time. :biggrin:

Back