Why not more quality factory leaks/spyshots

Other manufacturers are more prolific to keep the hook dangling.....once you're gone, good chance you never return.

Maybe they don't care?

What I see here on Prime is mostly mind reading.

th

th

th

Exactly what I expected & continue to expect ^^^^^^^

Yea, I'm waiting on the press release daily... BUT they continue to move forward. Such as this that popped up last week :)

I'm still a little un-sure but I sure hope they actually follow through.

You'd be surprised at what gets posted on tumblr.

And I mean that in a bunch of different ways. :redface-new:

i think itll happen. but the real question is will the car invigorate their brand and bring the company back into the spotlight... like the original nsx did.

What the hell do you expect them to say? Car hasn't been built yet, so any specs are subject to revision, so anything they say may change in the production version, and then you will bitch and moan about how they lied to you. So better for them not to say anything concrete until it is finalized. Can't you people just wait a couple of years until it is finished? Seriously, your life doesn't depend on this car. If Honda doesn't release it, no problem. There are a lot of other great cars out there.

^ I agree with this. There has been too much negativity here and all people seem to care about is horsepower or beating the GTR's 0-60. Why not just go buy the GTR and stop waiting on Honda? Not good looking or exotic enough?

Ok, go buy the R8? Still not good looking enough?

Ok, buy the 458? Too expensive? :rolleyes:

Exactly. Everyone forgets that the actual design and value of the NSX were what made it special versus all out performance. It seems like Honda is the only one capable of delivering a balanced exotic, but that's not true. Toyota could if they ever get bold enough to make another mid-engine car and perhaps soon enough Hyundai/KIA will deliver one as fast as they are progressing. It's not the end of world if Honda does not deliver, but they are long overdue of course...

^ I agree with this. There has been too much negativity here and all people seem to care about is horsepower or beating the GTR's 0-60. Why not just go buy the GTR and stop waiting on Honda? Not good looking or exotic enough?

Ok, go buy the R8? Still not good looking enough?

Ok, buy the 458? Too expensive? :rolleyes:

Exactly. Everyone forgets that the actual design and value of the NSX were what made it special versus all out performance. It seems like Honda is the only one capable of delivering a balanced exotic, but that's not true. Toyota could if they ever get bold enough to make another mid-engine car and perhaps soon enough Hyundai/KIA will deliver one as fast as they are progressing. It's not the end of world if Honda does not deliver, but they are long overdue of course...

I do agree people wanting a GTR beater should just get and enjoy one until NSX comes out. If the NSX is better trade up if not keep enjoying the GTR. Win Win

Oh, they will follow through with it. I met an old friend/co-worker over the 4th and he has the Ohio sales territory for our company. I had not heard this yet but we won the contract to supply all of the optical fiber and copper communications cabling for the new NSX facility :biggrin: He told me to be ready to come up and visit him for a tour of the place when the time is right. I can't wait!!!

Yea, I'm waiting on the press release daily... BUT they continue to move forward. Such as this that popped up last week :)

I'm still a little un-sure but I sure hope they actually follow through.

Because Honda is the best in the business at keeping information confidential until they're ready to release it to the public.

Ken..Maybe too good.

When they (Acura division in this case) pop out the likes of ZDX's & RL's on us - well maybe a little advance public opinion would have saved some pain.

I'm all for the NSX as demonstrated by past ownership history.

Back