Why ia ther No Interest in this NSX under "For Sale"?

• Thread starter Thread starter NSXor993
  • Start date Start date
N

NSXor993

I am wondering why there are no posts or quirys for this ad: "Red/BLK Supercharged, Shortgeared, 4.55, 32,000 miles" in Arizona. Does this mean that, in general, the vast majority of participants on this site want a "straight car" i.e. no modifications? Or does it mean that the modifications are "bad" for the car itself i.e. will shorten the life of the motor? Or is it specific to this car or driver i.e. car known not to be good?

Anyone know anything about this car? Thanks,,,Bill

I appologize for the spelling in the "topic"; I tried to correct it but the system won't permit it. - just can't type!

------------------
Future NSX Driver

[This message has been edited by NSXor993 (edited 26 January 2003).]

I wouldn't assume anything (positive or negative) from a lack of replies to a "for sale" post. Even if a car is in great condition and has a fair or even great price, doesn't mean it's necessarily going to sell the first day it's for sale. Maybe people are looking at it and asking questions in private e-mail, maybe it's already sold, maybe the person who wants exactly such a car only checks ads every couple of weeks... who knows?

If someone has written their ad well, there is usually little reason to reply on the forums. A serious buyer will usually e-mail or call the seller directly.

There is nothing bad about the mods on that car and they will not damage anything. There is a smaller market for modified cars, so the seller needs to be patience, but if that car is in good condition, I'm sure he will find a buyer.

I also don't know think he's gone out of his way to advertise it. I haven't seen it on autotrader or anything.

Back