Who's NSX at Greenwich Concours yesterday?

Saw your car and came by a couple times but you weren't there. Nice car BTW:smile: You were certainly outnumbered by all those Ferraris :eek:

Was a great day... good weather (until a shower about 3:30pm), great cars, and a big crowd!

I was over in the circle next to the one you were in ... the orange BMW 2002. Sorry we didn't get a chance to meet.

I had my yellow NSX there on Saturday, I'm not sure if you are thinking of me, or someone else

I had my yellow NSX there on Saturday, I'm not sure if you are thinking of me, or someone else
No, this was on Sunday and was in the show. It was an NA1, red with later model NSX wheels as I recall.

Ohhh man, how did I miss this show. I was looking for something to do with my NSX!

Next weeks car show wont allow any cars newer than 25 years old!

This show requires an application and selection for entry by the Greenwich Concours D'Elegance committee. It's not easy to get in to (I tried for 3 years with my BMW 2002 and finally made it this year), as they only want 1 of any given model, they want only the cream of the crop, and once selected to participate you can't re-submit the same car for entry for 3 years.

Back