Who's Imola for sale in GTA?

Just saw this today:
http://bit.ly/1ccUeQK

Says drivers side door had been hit and repaired. Anyone here?

I don't believe so. I enquired and spoke to the gent via email. It has a "rebuilt title," unfortunately which leads me to believe the side door hit and repair must have been greater than what is being reported.

Oh him, he was interested in my old NSX a few years back. Car looks great. For a moment I thought it was Chris' Imola, and I was freaking out thinking he crashed it.

No effin way.

definitely NOT a "small side door" impact explanation that I was given..

The prev owner who imported the car told me it was a 25k fix. We did not get to the point where I had to verify the paperwork .... But with new dealer parts, frame fix etc etc its not too outlandish.

Holy crap.

Thanks for the info.

Damn, nailed by the grammar police. Sorry Ken :-/

lol.....is Ken pointing to a metaphor/allegory/simile between that picture and the thread title :eek:

it still has a clear title?

it has a "rebuilt title" so beware your insurance

- - - Updated - - -

and with such hard to find process for a good 02+, I may be going the route of those certain cars with a left hand turn key.. just don't let dave/deaners know ;-)

for the most part insurance wont be a problem... the problem will be financing in canada for those who need it to purchase the car.

it has a "rebuilt title" so beware your insurance

- - - Updated - - -

and with such hard to find process for a good 02+, I may be going the route of those certain cars with a left hand turn key.. just don't let dave/deaners know ;-)

for the most part insurance wont be a problem... the problem will be financing in canada for those who need it to purchase the car.

The oldest MY vehicle that can be financed is 2006, therefore you would not be able to finance this vehicle unless you take a line of credit to purchase.

i believe the rebuilt title is even a bigger culprit.

when i was interested in the car, the previous owner nick told me he had been trying to sell the car for 2 years at that point.... and the biggest hurdle upon interested parties on more then one occasion was that the banks would decline financing due to the rebuilt title. now i could be totally wrong as i never looked into this option personally and took the sellers word for it.

The oldest MY vehicle that can be financed is 2006, therefore you would not be able to finance this vehicle unless you take a line of credit to purchase.

You/previous owner are likely correct. I am just saying that it is impossible to finance any MY NSX as the last MY would be 2006 from any manufacturer or bank.

I am still curious to see this car. I wonder if rx7 purchased the car for $34,900 as advertised in 2011

POST #80
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...earl-Orange-Cars/page4?highlight=imola+orange

It wouldn't be too bad if the car drove straight and motor/tranny was smooth for that price. There are rebuilt NA1's asking for just shy of that price in the states.

At $48,000 or whatever he is asking now, is a bit much for the history though lol

i believe the rebuilt title is even a bigger culprit.

when i was interested in the car, the previous owner nick told me he had been trying to sell the car for 2 years at that point.... and the biggest hurdle upon interested parties on more then one occasion was that the banks would decline financing due to the rebuilt title. now i could be totally wrong as i never looked into this option personally and took the sellers word for it.

Back