tongue.gif

oh, just for crusin' & sushi?
ME ME ME !!!!
oh wait... i'm down under...
frown.gif
crying.gif
maybe next time...

Bill,

Is it just me or did you somehow find some sense of energetic gustto ever since you seperated from you fiance and became single again?! Either that or you have a funny way of grieving.
wink.gif

Originally posted by Joel:
Bill,

Is it just me or did you somehow find some sense of energetic gustto ever since you seperated from you fiance and became single again?! Either that or you have a funny way of grieving.
wink.gif

Dude I been dis-illutioned by loving a "lead blanket" for 3 1/2 years.(It didn't start like that!)Trust me if you met her you'd know what I mean.Her jealousy was "terminal". I have had a few really rough moments .....""""these are when I forget how bad it really was""".Better known as having my head up my a$$!!

I deserve the best.
I deserve respect.
I deserve a friend.
a winner, as well as to get F$ckin' wild until the next one I'm willing to live with.

IT IS NOT A PRE-REQUISIT TO FEEL LIKE CRAP ALL THE TIME AFTER A RELATIONSHIP ENDS.90% of the time I feel awesome!!

I have had more "a$$" from more women (who were ready and willing and "FUN") in the past few weeks than I have had in years.

I didn't marry my ex because she was not qualified to be my wife.PERIOD.
ONE THINGS FOR SURE SHE'LL NOT FORGET ME!!

BRING ON THE HARLETS (I'll play for a while!!) No expectations.

FOCUSED ,DRIVEN AND PERSISTENT
NEVER CEASING NEVER ENDING!!!

------------------
WWW.MYNSX.COM

Originally posted by PHOEN$X:
Let us know what you've got in mind. I'm always up for some fun, not sure about the "wild" part though
smile.gif
[/QUOte

Stop being so damn conservative .
Thats it. I'm getting you drunk and your getting a table dance and then some from the hottest chick in a strip club!!
IT'S FINAL!! There will be no resistance!!
Were GOING OUT!!

FOCUSED DRIVEN AND PERSISTENT
NEVER CEASING NEVER ENDING!!

------------------
WWW.MYNSX.COM

Originally posted by MYNSX:
Stop being so damn conservative .
Thats it. I'm getting you drunk and your getting a table dance and then some from the hottest chick in a strip club!!

Dude, we just did that for my bro's bachelor party in Vegas. Went to a brand new 50,000 sq. ft. club called "Sapphire", and blew WAY too much money ($1k all told I think)! Can definitely NOT afford to do that again! (I'm still paying for it to this day...)

Incidentally, my bro also broke up with his fiancee of 3 years (due to her jealousy issues) before meeting and marrying his current wife.

I'll go cruising & dinner w/you guys, but count me out on the clubbing/drinking.

Dude, we just did that for my bro's bachelor party in Vegas. Went to a brand new 50,000 sq. ft. club called "Sapphire", and blew WAY too much money ($1k all told I think)! Can definitely NOT afford to do that again! (I'm still paying for it to this day...)

Incidentally, my bro also broke up with his fiancee of 3 years (due to her jealousy issues) before meeting and marrying his current wife.

I'll go cruising & dinner w/you guys, but count me out on the clubbing/drinking.

LOL
smile.gif
....So thats who "she" was w/ before ME!! I remember her mentioning you.LOL

All I can say is congrats!! on your current marital status. I admire "true loyalty".
I also respect it.Were just in a different place today.We'll keep it mild for you w/ all you got going on.
smile.gif

I look foward to some sushi!!!

FOCUSED, DRIVEN AND PERSISTENT.
NEVER CEASING,NEVER ENDING!!!!

------------------
WWW.MYNSX.COM

I'll pass your sentiments along to my brother.
wink.gif

If I recall, your ex-fiancee was really young (as my brother's ex was). I guess these youngsters just need to grow up on their own and develop enough self confidence to deal with the insecurity issues. My brother met, became engaged, and married his current wife in less than a year. I'm sure you'll find the right one in no time too.
smile.gif

Originally posted by Syonara:
A 50,000 square foot strip club, or just club?]/b]

Check it out for yourself. I was wrong, it's 71,000 square feet, not 50,000.

BTW, we went to the (in}famous "Palomino" gentelmen's club in Vegas, and were sorely disappointed. Sapphire blows that stinking joint out of the water in comparison.

<font size=1>

[This message has been edited by PHOEN$X (edited 31 January 2003).]

I'll pass your sentiments along to my brother.
wink.gif

If I recall, your ex-fiancee was really young (as my brother's ex was). I guess these youngsters just need to grow up on their own and develop enough self confidence to deal with the insecurity issues. My brother met, became engaged, and married his current wife in less than a year. I'm sure you'll find the right one in no time too.
smile.gif

Ditto that ......I am confident that I'll find what I wan't .I'm in no rush though.
I have never been envious of people who were married or feeling "incomplete" when single and dating.It doesn't matter to me if I was single forever.I like me plus .I'm having plenty of fun and meeting new girls.

------------------
WWW.MYNSX.COM

Originally posted by Syonara:
A 50,000 square foot strip club, or just club?
Awww come on, all the cool guys are doing it, give in to peer pressure
cool.gif

smile.gif
if i did what all the cool guys i knew, i'd be a chain-smoker, on hard drugs, have a half dozen 'love' children, a cleaner job, no money , and no hope of an NSX.

it's cooler to be a geek in the NSX.
biggrin.gif

Phoen$x: u got my respect bro by avoiding clubbing/drinking places! i would too!
icon14.gif

<FONT SIZE=1>

[This message has been edited by NeoNSX (edited 31 January 2003).]

I have never been envious of people who were married or feeling "incomplete" when single and dating.It doesn't matter to me if I was single forever.I like me plus .I'm having plenty of fun and meeting new girls.

Right on!!

Hmmm, basically, leasing our pleasure when and where we see fit. Could be a lot worse off,, like without a nice piece of property, friends, family, a career, and a garage full of toys and clubs like Sapphire to explore.

As long as I'm (we're) enjoying life, in a relationship or not, who really cares?

Most of the time, life just is what it is!

Live it with no expectations one day at a time, I say. Having goals is nice too
wink.gif

Sunny

The NSX Roll has been altered by MYNSX
the chef JEFF
the place ICHIBAN
I heard you guys stopped in last week.
I was caught in a mosh and didn't want to
get out.I'll be out tomorrow night!
MYNSX

FOCUSED DRIVEN AND PERSISTENT
NEVER CEASING NEVER ENDING!!!

------------------
WWW.MYNSX.COM

Hey where was everybody last night??? Bill and I were the only NSXers at the Pavilions
frown.gif

Bill, it sounded like you had some fun afterwards. Glad you were able to enjoy things a bit.

Hey where was everybody last night??? Bill and I were the only NSXers at the Pavilions
frown.gif

Bill, it sounded like you had some fun afterwards. Glad you were able to enjoy things a bit.

Yea, we went out for sushi then to a strip club,WOW.There was a lot of beautiful women "BUT" theres one that was SOOO awesome.
DUUUUDE!!
I really enjoyed myself and being out w/ the guys.
I pulled over a carload of girls and that went well.
Afterwards there was a "minor " problem where some drunk guy and his three friends attacked my buddy (nameless)while he was in my passenger seats .
It was a choice.
-Take on a linch mob.(way outnumbered)

-Fire into these three guys and the attacking mob.(tons of lawyers and fees,as well as causualties)

-Pull away(evade) and avoid the problems.

Well I picked the last one.(path of least damages)

1 problem......my buddy was so pissed off he wouldn't let go of the guyS arm who started w/ him until we hit 3rd gear out of 2nd.

I was unaware of the (hitchhiker) until I shifted and checked my rear view and saw this guy tumbling down the street.I was like what the hell??And burst out laughing.

I was definatly going fast and did shift at redline out of 1st to second (not sure of MPH) .Either way it all started out of this one guy saying some stupid stuff about the car. (yellow cars are gay) "IDIOT"

ps... Jealousy is a compliment and it was well taken by me.As for my buddy.He got mad when they kept on trying or playing chicken like they were gonna hit the car w/ their BMW.It was stupid,stressfull but actually
mostly funny "to me".

I love action and that was action packed.LOL
smile.gif

I always have eventful evenings.I said lets go have some fun so thats what we got.

FOCUSED,DRIVEN AND PERSISTENT
NEVER CEASING,NEVER ENDING!!!

------------------
WWW.MYNSX.COM

[This message has been edited by MYNSX (edited 02 February 2003).]

far out Bill, that sounds like an 'action movie' of an evening; but glad you took the third option. Your story of the guy tumbling down the streety is funny as... rofl...

Yellow cars are NOT gay. Anyone else wanna debate this?
shotgun.gif

j/k
smile.gif

Originally posted by NeoNSX:
far out Bill, that sounds like an 'action movie' of an evening; but glad you took the third option. Your story of the guy tumbling down the streety is funny as... rofl...

Yellow cars are NOT gay. Anyone else wanna debate this?
shotgun.gif

j/k
smile.gif

Yea .... I came up w/ a new idea!!!

It's called "SATURDAY NIGHT DRAGS" in Scottsdale (In front of the Martini Ranch. Night club and Micky's afterhours!!
LOL :0
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
WWW.MYNSX.COM

Yea .... I came up w/ a new idea!!!

It's called "SATURDAY NIGHT DRAGS" in Scottsdale (In front of the Martini Ranch. Night club and Micky's afterhours!!
LOL :0
smile.gif
smile.gif

LOL ... hahhaa... but 'Drags' makes it sound very gay.
smile.gif
man i love ur sense of humour.

Since u have bad sushi, why don't u call it "Saturday Night Runs" (sorry, 'runs' is aussie slang for diahorrea... bad pun)

Back