Whoa...there's a mint NSX

http://www.trader.ca/SendToFriend/Results.asp?id=976052&adid=3507879

UNBELIEVABLE....ONLY 6,500 KILOMETERS FROM "NEW"!! (...NOT A MIS-PRINT....VIRTUALLY A " NEW" CAR). AUTOMATIC!! ("1-OF-1" IMPORTED TO CANADA FOR 1991. 270-HORSEPOWER "VTEC" MOTOR. "FULL' LEATHER INTERIOR, POWER SEATS, "BOSE" PREMIUM-SOUND STEREO, COMPACT-DISC, ACURA "VOICE-ACTIVATED" CELLULAR PHONE, ACURA FACTORY "CUSTOM-FITTED" LUGGAGE OPTION!! ($4,000 VALUE..VERY RARE). ABSOLUTELY THE "BEST-IN-CANADA"!! TO BE "SOLD" AT COLLECTOR CAR AUCTION APRIL 2-4 AT INTERNATIONAL CENTRE.

Crazy...that's 4000 miles for the Americans here :) Going to be auctioned...for the collectors you might get a good deal.

But it's an automatic. :p And BTW, it wouldn't be 270hp at that. :p :p

they actually advertised a lower hp for the automatic?

edit: I just thought it was cool because it was going to be auctioned, had such low miles, and had some rare luggage option

satan_srv said:
they actually advertised a lower hp for the automatic?
Yes. The automatic only gets 252 hp, because the transmission couldn't handle the full 270 with sufficient reliability.

satan_srv said:
I just thought it was cool because it was going to be auctioned, had such low miles, and had some rare luggage option
The luggage was available during the car's early years. I'm not sure I would call it an "option" - more like an accessory. Not that many sets were sold, but they do show up on eBay from time to time.

Hey nsxtasy, don't you want to remind him about the FAQ? Both these questions are answered there... ;)

Pretty cool.....just too bad someone bought that car and let it essentially sit all those years. :(

This car has been sitting at Segal Motors for years now...This guy get mostly low milage cars, in excellant condition.
The last tiem I was there looking at the 95 T with 31000km, he had two other NSX's
2000 Yellow Don't remember the milage
1994 Red with 40000 Km
1995 T black 31000km
1992 6500km

Look of great cars at Segal...but boy VERY high Price.

I actually considered the 95T at this store before getting my 97

Bram

It's one of one with that serial number but it is not unique to Canada.
How much do they want for that 91? Right now almost all NSX in Canada are over-priced.

Back