Who wrecked there RED NSX yesterday on rt17 in NJ?

Rear ended a SUV according to my brother who was driving back from Show and Go.

Rear ended a SUV according to my brother who was driving back from Show and Go.
Sure hope it wasn't Jimmy on his way back with us from Fair Lawn and then a run on Skyline Drive. He was with us and then I didn't see him on the way home!!!

OMG..... do you know what time this was and where on Rt 17?

It was late in the day. He passed and cut off My brother and was driving like an idiot weaving in and out of traffic. Guess the fool caught what was coming to him.:rolleyes: He is lucky nobody was hurt that I know of. I will get more info when I see him tonight.

It was late in the day. He passed and cut off My brother and was driving like an idiot weaving in and out of traffic. Guess the fool caught what was coming to him.:rolleyes: He is lucky nobody was hurt that I know of. I will get more info when I see him tonight.
Probably not Jimmy, we were homeward bound around 2:30pm. Do you know what state the plates were from?

No It was not me.. my baby is home under the car cover..
I wondering also what state it was from? and also was it older or a newer Nsx..

Cheers

Last edited:
If it was Mike in the Zanardi I will murdalize him!!

Anyone worried about him being hurt? :confused:

Yes I hope the guy or girl is fine..
I guess everyone is wondering about the car because we don't see much of them on the road to begin with...

cheers

Contrary to public opinion, I don't drive like that AND I haven't been out in the NSX in the last week... :smile:

Back