Who wants an Imola NSX?

Gorgeous car. Love Imola :smile:

It sure is.

What's odd is the guy said he just did the 30k service. This 2002 should have had the TB/WP done recently....not the 30k service.

I would like this car at a few thousand less - with the damage, dents whatever, and only 30k service - no TB/WP - in my opinion it is way over priced. I don't believe he'll ever see anything in the 50s for this car. I know they're rare but these are "rare" times - read slim! That is a car that on the exterior is really nice - the interior probably isn't near as starteling as a yellow one would be but it takes a special person to want this car.

The guy talks about how much he babies the car and he's got dents in it??? Why didn't he fix em - paintless fix - you'd never have to explain it. He's deffering maitenance and repair to the new owner while asking top dollar - not happnin - not to be curt about it - but I don't think it will sell at what he's asking.

For me personally I could go for it if it had a black interior. It is what it is - and it's rare. I like the IMOLA color!

I can see this car going anywhere between 48k-55k. If he just fixed the minor issues, he would honestly get closer to his asking price. The nice thing is the paint hasn't been impacted with the dent. This color is difficult to match so that is a bonus. The timing belt should have been done last year as well. The imola interior in person is quite pleasant.

It's been for sale since 2008. In 2008, that price might have been attainable, but in 2010, he will likely have to take somewhere around $46-$47K for it to get it sold. Doesn't look like he is in a hurry to sell, so he might as well wait it out for on offer he likes.

I can see this car going anywhere between 48k-55k. If he just fixed the minor issues, he would honestly get closer to his asking price. The nice thing is the paint hasn't been impacted with the dent. This color is difficult to match so that is a bonus. The timing belt should have been done last year as well. The imola interior in person is quite pleasant.

I agree.

Here's the KBB.com current value based on condition.

http://www.kbb.com/kbb/UsedCars/Pri...38|true&Condition=Good&QuizConditions=#survey

Given that it's the rare Imola Orange color.....

An interesting note on KBB..... I compared a 2007 Porsche 911 Cabriolet with similar mileage and the value came out similar to a 2003 NSX. So does that mean the NSX holds its value better than any other mass produced car, including Porsche?
http://www.kbb.com/kbb/UsedCars/Pri...875|94118|0|0|&Condition=Good&QuizConditions=

Last edited:
As Synth said earlier, it really is a color you have to see in person. When I saw pictures of my future NSX online, I thought the color was alright. After seeing it in person, it became a must have. I will admit that the interior took more time, minutes rather than seconds, to fall in love with. There is quite a bit of black on the inside that does a good job of mixing in with the orange.

Ditto. Must admit I wasn't sold at first on the interior, but I'm actually glad I didn't get black. For me, black interiors make the car feel dark and confined. I'm loving the orange/orange combo

Orange on orange looks great in person...I saw one years ago at night, pretty awesome combo:cool:

I... not happnin - not to be curt about it - but I don't think it will sell at what he's asking.

Alright, since Tim dragged me into it. I love Orange/Orange and the other "over-the-top" colors too; Blue/Blue etc. Such limited production- one of 24 claimed but I didn't verify- of an already fairly limited production car. Through '02 and certainly from '02 on.

If I had 52K laying about I'd pull the trigger for sure. They didn't make many and they ain't making more. We're not talking Red/Tan or Black/Black here.

Right Neal?

Alright, since Tim dragged me into it. I love Orange/Orange and the other "over-the-top" colors too; Blue/Blue etc. Such limited production- one of 24 claimed but I didn't verify- of an already fairly limited production car. Through '02 and certainly from '02 on.

If I had 52K laying about I'd pull the trigger for sure. They didn't make many and they ain't making more. We're not talking Red/Tan or Black/Black here.

Right Neal?

Point taken, Curt.:smile:

imola is overated, yellow/yellow and blue/blue are much more like imo

I paid less for my 05 with similar miles 10 months ago. Mine also included several tasteful mods, most of which I would have done myself. My was/is also an Acura certified used car.

Kenny

Back