• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Who sells the air duct for the NSX-R hood?

Wanted to know if anyone sells this? I have one ,but it's for RH drive and I would like one that fits better.

I have seen the RHD version installed, and the fit is not bad, some parts need to be moved slightly, but it is very straight forward.

Procar and Garage Kite make copies of the OEM part; Science of Speed also produces an item in aluminum that performs a similar function.

I have seen the RHD version installed, and the fit is not bad, some parts need to be moved slightly, but it is very straight forward.

Procar and Garage Kite make copies of the OEM part; Science of Speed also produces an item in aluminum that performs a similar function.

I have the one from garage kite and the fit isn't as good as it could be. I'd like a better seal between the duct and the hood. SOS discontiued theirs.

I have the one from garage kite and the fit isn't as good as it could be. I'd like a better seal between the duct and the hood. SOS discontiued theirs.

Garage Kite is an OEM replica, while procar is a slightly modified OEM replica with brackets - the procar piece is a perfect bolt on for early LHD nsx's, but will still require modification to later nsx's, such as your car. It's also quite expensive.

I would hack up the garage kite piece you already have, perhaps raise its high by producing a bracket, or add some foam weatherstrip, etc.

Wanted to know if anyone sells this? I have one ,but it's for RH drive and I would like one that fits better.

I am on the look-out for an air-duct for my NSX-R hood as well. Have recently added the VIS NSX-R hood to my car and love it, but still need the air duct.

Where did you get yours and how does the RHD fit in a LHD car? Could you post a picture?

Garage Kite is an OEM replica, while procar is a slightly modified OEM replica with brackets - the procar piece is a perfect bolt on for early LHD nsx's, but will still require modification to later nsx's, such as your car. It's also quite expensive.

I would hack up the garage kite piece you already have, perhaps raise its high by producing a bracket, or add some foam weatherstrip, etc.

Good idea. I did hack mine up on the side as the bottom radiator hose blocks it from being all the way over. I just wondered if anyone was selling one that fit correctly. I wonder why SOS discontinued theirs and if someone else will pick up the ball. I'm surprised with the NA2 NSX-R look that no one is thinking to sell this as well.

I am on the look-out for an air-duct for my NSX-R hood as well. Have recently added the VIS NSX-R hood to my car and love it, but still need the air duct.

Where did you get yours and how does the RHD fit in a LHD car? Could you post a picture?

Here's a pic of mine and as you can see the tilt is off and one of the fuse boxes is not in a good spot. I was hoping someone who figured out a good fit for everything would post here as well. Also here's a pic of the NSX-R air duct as well.
Radiatorvent.jpg

NSX-Rradiatorbox.jpg

Perry,

I have a Dali duct, I have to relocate the fuse box to the lower left hand corner. I also made some brackets so the duct would line up right.

Awesome:eek: Hey any chance I buy a set of those brackets off you? Also any pics of the bottom part?

The SOS duct fits the VIS hood but not a hood which is deeper like the Taitec. I had the SOS and sold my duct before I modified it. Perry, I have a Dali CF duct and if you want to try it, let me know.

Tim

Man thanks guys! Ask and you shall receive!

Awesome:eek: Hey any chance I buy a set of those brackets off you? Also any pics of the bottom part?

Give some time about (two weeks) and I will make a copy of my brackets and send them to you free of charge. PM me your address. I will take some pictures of the bottom part later when I am making a copy of my home made bracket for you.

Guys I am making a duct that is superior to the NSX-R Duct. It should also fit the RHD as well. Ours installs onto the radiator fan opening (circular) and fits right onto the NSX-R duct. The reason we designed this is so you can still access your battery posts without needing to take out the duct. I will have a new thread posted in a week or so.

Guys I am making a duct that is superior to the NSX-R Duct. It should also fit the RHD as well. Ours installs onto the radiator fan opening (circular) and fits right onto the NSX-R duct. The reason we designed this is so you can still access your battery posts without needing to take out the duct. I will have a new thread posted in a week or so.

will yours work with http://www.scienceofspeed.com/products/exterior_performance_products/NSX/NA1-Louvered-Hood/ this one??

Back