Who said chrome was out.. Not I

To all that think that chrome looks old and outdated....

Niche Rhinde 18x7.5 and 19x8.5
Yoko AVS Sport 225/35 18's 265/30 19's

Attachments

• Side.jpg
    Side.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 805
  • interior.jpg
    interior.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 798
I dont know that chrome looks out, but it does sure look BLING! :biggrin:

lowdwnsteve said:
To all that think that chrome looks old and outdated....

Niche Rhinde 18x7.5 and 19x8.5
Yoko AVS Sport 225/35 18's 265/30 19's

With those big fat wheels you aren't going to be doing many burn out's. It would have helped if you mentioned the wheel/tire size in your other post.

Btw, nice car but those wheels don't do it for me.

DocL said:
With those big fat wheels you aren't going to be doing many burn out's. It would have helped if you mentioned the wheel/tire size in your other post.

Btw, nice car but those wheels don't do it for me.

Each to his own ..LOL
BTW, the car never burned out with the stock rims either, that's why I never mentioned the wheel/tire combo. :cool:

LOOKS TIGHT! :biggrin:

TitaniumVtec said:
But the Chrome gives a car the ghetto look IMO.

"Why can't we just all get along?"
lol :cool:
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
May I rest peacefull knowing that I'm living "Ghetto Fabulous".. each to his own :rolleyes:

Like I was just reading a few minutes ago in another post...
"If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all"

seriuosly though.. I am happy with how it is turning out... and yeah- just was kinda looking for some thumbs up from some people that appreciate that sort of thing..

It is your car and you only need to make you happy. I know its nice to get support from others after spending some nice $$$ on an upgrade, but those wheels kind of change the styling of the car. Just like a cabin I rented in the Smoky Mountains. Walked inside and the damn thing had marble floors and mirrors all over the place. Nice, but just not the look one would expect in a cabin setting.

lowdwnsteve said:
Like I was just reading a few minutes ago in another post...
"If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all"

seriuosly though.. I am happy with how it is turning out... and yeah- just was kinda looking for some thumbs up from some people that appreciate that sort of thing..

If you want us to just agree and blow smoke up your ass you are in the wrong forum. Try www.sesamestreet.com

Armando

TitaniumVtec said:
Chrome has never gone out of style. However, you see it mostly on luxury cars and SUVs. Its your car to do as you like, but the chrome gives a car the ghetto look IMO.

That is sooo funny. I have never seen a NSX (Other than mine) in the Ghetto and it looks nothing like his as far as the wheels go.
And most of the chrome I see is in the Burbs on the Burbs... :wink:

However, those wheels don't seem to look right on the NSX.
The rears are not wide enough.
But it's your car, so do what you want.

Lowdown, I was going to post a comment, then I realized your so close you could throw a stone at my house so not'a.
Enjoy buddy and lets get together with coker and the boys this year, lets say Red Deer.
Trev

and yeah - just was kinda looking for some thumbs up from some people that appreciate that sort of thing..

However, you may have missed the point.....thus far nobody appreciates 18" / 19" blong-blongs on an NSX.

Hey I think chrome looks F-N great......Don't forget guys, this forum is different things for different people.Bring on all stories,pictures,etc...There are not many NSX owners in the world, so lets stick together and support each other even if it "ain't your cup of tea!" Damn, I feel better :biggrin:

Texas91Brent said:
Hey I think chrome looks F-N great......Don't forget guys, this forum is different things for different people.Bring on all stories,pictures,etc...There are not many NSX owners in the world, so lets stick together and support each other even if it "ain't your cup of tea!" Damn, I feel better :biggrin:

Armando

Attachments

• mlk2.gif
    mlk2.gif
    18.8 KB · Views: 685
I have that t-shirt! :smile:

MiamieNeSeX said:
If you want us to just agree and blow smoke up your ass you are in the wrong forum. Try www.sesamestreet.com

Armando

blah.jpg

after all, we are just tryin to have some fun- so lets see who takes THIS the wrong way too.....
:rolleyes:

Rookie mistake, I only needed a 3 letter word to piss you off, now you use a 4 letter one to make me laugh and have your post deleted :)

Armando

ANYTIME said:
Yep! Mine is ghetto too..... :rolleyes:

IMG_9948.JPG

Nice ride!

What type of antenna is that at the top of your windshield?

Why do most people think if they don't like it, it doesn't look good customizing a car means just that customizing to your likes no one elses he or she who pays for it can do whatever the hell they want 2 it and those that don't like it (so what) should everyone get the same color?, same tint , stereo, upgrades hmmm... getting the point yet? Chrome looks great on any car when the right style of wheels are chosen for that vehicle. Ok I'm off my high horse, on live chrome! By the way "lowdown" the car looks great!!!

special k said:
Why do most people think if they don't like it, it doesn't look good customizing a car means just that customizing to your likes no one elses he or she who pays for it can do whatever the hell they want 2 it and those that don't like it (so what) should everyone get the same color?
:confused:

lowdwnsteve said:
after all, we are just tryin to have some fun- so lets see who takes THIS the wrong way too.....
:rolleyes:
Look at your title and your first line! :rolleyes:
"Who said chrome was out.. Not I
To all that think that chrome looks old and outdated...." :rolleyes:
You intended to address your post to people who don't like chrome to start with by stating as such. You are inviting negative comments yourself. You got an automatic NSX and 19x8.5 rear bling bling heavy and way-too-narrow wheels and you told people to shut the f**k up!? Come on!
Steve

edited out highly offensive picture.

Last edited:
Back