Who purchased the 93 NSX in Acura of Peabody?

I'm just wondering if the person who purchased the 1993 red NSX from Acura of Peabody was on this board. If so.... I hate you :D. I was going to look at it and the next day I get a email back saying the car was sold :(. for a NA1 with only 29,xxx miles at a price of about 29K , IMO,you should be arrested because you just stole it from that dealership lol. That is unless the car still needed all major maintence items done then I guess the price was about right. Unfortunately that just killed my hopes and dreams for an early chance at picking up an NSX. Maybe next time.

Last edited:
That would be me! Sorry. It couldn't have been on the web for more than an hour before I called. I was surprised when I saw the price/condition and I bought it over the phone. I only like red, so it was a winner for me. They will be putting on the OEM wheels and new tires. Car fax shows clean and the timing/waterpump was done late 2003. All work was done at the dealer and he had it serviced regularly. I hope that it will be a good car for me.

Last edited:
I'm just wondering if the person who purchased the 1993 red NSX from Acura of Peabody was on this board. If so.... I hate you :D. I was going to look at it and the next day I get a email back saying the car was sold :(. for a NA1 with only 29,xxx miles at a price of about 29K , IMO,you should be arrested because you just stole it from that dealership lol. That is unless the car still needed all major maintence items done then I guess the price was about right. Unfortunately that just killed my hopes and dreams for an early chance at picking up an NSX. Maybe next time.

There is a black 92 with 31K mile asking $31,500 if you are interested. It been for sell for a while now...started with $34k

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...on=Manual&max_price=&cardist=6&standard=false

There is a black 92 with 31K mile asking $31,500 if you are interested. It been for sell for a while now...started with $34k

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...on=Manual&max_price=&cardist=6&standard=false

Hey Nice car but unfortunately the only reason I was going to jump on that 93 NSX because it was at a dealership and I would be able to finance it :D. I wouldn't have the cash to buy in full right now and I know a bank won't give a car loan of close to 30k for a car made in 1993 so financing would be my only option which I could pull off.

I agree as well, you should put some pics up.. that NSX looked brand new in the dealer pics. Lucky :D

Sad thing is I told the dealership if another NA1 NSX was to pop up in the dealership please call me ASAP but I know there is no way in hell another one is going to show up for a long time :(

Last edited:
In my opionion, the Yellow one they have is the BEST deal on the internet. 2000 for 38K? All the other similar 2000's are 48k. i just couldn't afford it.

In my opionion, the Yellow one they have is the BEST deal on the internet. 2000 for 38K? All the other similar 2000's are 48k. i just couldn't afford it.

Same here to finance the 2000 it would of been 1k+/ month... which I don't want to do. Would of been nicer if it was closer to 700/month but that is asking for too much on my part :D Either way congrats man and I hope you enjoy it as well :).

That car needs TB/WP and they wont do it and it has an accident history documented here on Prime (search archive)

They denied that there had been any paintwork (of course) and refused to do the TB/WP when I offered them $39k if they would do that. Considering I was willing to accept the paintwork issues with that car, I think that was generous.

That internet mgr was an ass too. Personally, I wouldnt buy from them and I think the 2000's that are 48k are 48k because they dont have accident history.

Thats happening a lot. People are genuinely believing they are getting cars that have been never hit, but they have (and often the history is right here on Prime)

I welcome another red NSX to Connecticut. There are not enough of us around. I'm in the Wallingford area anytime you want to get together.

Back