• They are equal

Votes: 12 10.5%
  • Want more pictures to be sure

Votes: 47 41.2%
  • This picture makes me miss Christine

Votes: 3 2.6%

• Total voters
Hi

From a photoshoot today in sub zero temp.

So who looks best? :)

Let's see if I can make a poll out of this..hmm

Regards

Attachments

• DSCF0072-800.JPG
    DSCF0072-800.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 2,213
YELLOW always was one of my favorite colors :biggrin:

gheba_nsx said:
Yes, we really need more!

ps: my ex is really getting famous up there eh? :)

Hi

Yes your ex is great to lean on it seems :)

I will post a few more pictures if I am allowed.. I know that the NSX does not mind, but there are others in the picture too :)

Regards

gheba_nsx said:
Wow, in that photos she is really beautiful... :) . The cold air is doing wonders on her...

Hi

I was cold running around in jeans and a jacket. She was all num when we where finished. She will probably have a cold now.

Strange..in the poll my baby does not get any votes. Well I am not that suprised. I know you guys :)

Regards

martin said:
I was cold running around in jeans and a jacket. She was all num when we where finished. She will probably have a cold now.

A cold? If you let her run slowly for a couple minutes she will reach temperature quickly. Then there is no problem keeping high rpm even at subzero temps... :biggrin:

gheba_nsx said:
A cold? If you let her run slowly for a couple minutes she will reach temperature quickly. Then there is no problem keeping high rpm even at subzero temps... :biggrin:

Hi

I did not get that close so I could start her engine...ahh you are talking about the NSX :biggrin:

Regards

You can always score a hottie w/nice car...but when can you get the car by having a hottie!?

All I can say is F-N WOW!!!!!!!!! U R one lucky S.O.B ...I mean that in a nice way....Hope you enjoy them both to the max!!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

dlynes said:
You can always score a hottie w/nice car...but when can you get the car by having a hottie!?
Who cares? he has both!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

NSXDreamer2 said:
I don't know, if she's not as attractive she is and she's pressing my hood in that manner, She's dead meat oh maybe already rotten by now!!!!! :mad:
:biggrin:
Huh? I don't get it....... :confused:

For the right action, I would sacrifice a hood!!!! :biggrin:

I voted: "Want more pictures to be sure"
and what i want is the same post but from a diff angle.
(Back shot??? pls..) :biggrin:

amgnsx said:
I voted: "Want more pictures to be sure"
and what i want is the same post but from a diff angle.
(Back shot??? pls..) :biggrin:
I dunno, If that shirt/jacket gets any shorter, we gonna "HAVE RELATIONS" :biggrin: : :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Whew! I am gonna need a smoke after this.....or a long cold shower!!!!!

Back