Who is going to the F1 USGP?

Just curious who is going and who is bringing their NSX's. I am going for my 6th time! I will be bringing the NSX and am parking in the car corral again, it was great last year! Can't beat having the best possible parking and for free!

I will be there. If anyone wants to do a small get together, we may be able to set something up. I think we may be having a gathering with the grill going at my house for some of our S2000 friends anyway.

I am flying out with my son for the USGP.
We will be staying at Homewood Suite downtown.
I wonder if there is a shuttle or other public transportation going to the raceway.

I'm going on Sat. How can you sign up for the car corral?

Brian

Just call up the speedway ticket office and tell them you want a car corral pass. They just ask you what kind of car you have. Then you get to park on the unused backstraight of the indy track.

I am flying out with my son for the USGP.
We will be staying at Homewood Suite downtown.
I wonder if there is a shuttle or other public transportation going to the raceway.

There is bus service from downtown to/from the track. It is called IndyGO and runs about $20 roundtrip.

Can I confirm with you local Indy guys?
The bus to and from the airport going downtown is Route 8 and the bus to the speedway is route 25. No route 25 on Sunday, but there is a special event bus to the speedway for $15 round trip.

Thanks

If my work schedule stays friendly I should still be going. I have had to take a bunch of unintended trips lately, so that is why I do not know for sure yet.

For those in town on Friday, don't forget the 'Ferrari's on the Circle' event. It runs from about 4:00 to 8:00pm I believe. Always some cool cars there, including an F40, you know, if you're into that kind of thing:biggrin:

Nate

I contacted the IMS ticket office today and the Car Corral parking on the backstretch will be available on Friday. You can stop by the ticket office and get a parking pass free of charge if you have an NSX or other sports car.

See you tomorrow!

For those in town on Friday, don't forget the 'Ferrari's on the Circle' event. It runs from about 4:00 to 8:00pm I believe. Always some cool cars there, including an F40, you know, if you're into that kind of thing:biggrin:

Nate

That is my F40. Please, do not touch. :cool:

I contacted the IMS ticket office today and the Car Corral parking on the backstretch will be available on Friday. You can stop by the ticket office and get a parking pass free of charge if you have an NSX or other sports car.

See you tomorrow!

Thanks for the tip, just picked up my pass today!:smile:

I will be there for the race on sunday. It sounds like the corral is for Friday only? Where will you park Sunday?

NSX's representin' at the USGP on Friday:smile:

usgp071.jpg

usgp073.jpg

usgp075.jpg

had to throw mine in the mix:cool:
uspg0712.jpg

I remember that yellow one from last year because it has terribly improper and mismatched wheel sizes on it. It would have to handle horribly like that.

Back