Who going to goto this with me?

Let me understand, about 140 miles/3 hours of driving at nite? Thats a pretty long haul for so many cars. I guess you just keep eye contact with who's in front of you.

Waiting on some new parts and paint work being done right now. If everything is completed by the 28th then I will make it. I'll keep you informed.

Waiting on some new parts and paint work being done right now. If everything is completed by the 28th then I will make it. I'll keep you informed.

I had a good feeling about you when I saw you join. I have made a few events, invite the nsx crew but I would always be the only one that showed. Even to coffee and cars for a while it was like I had the only nsx there lol. Someone was telling they just dont like to take them out the garage and do stuff with it. I dont drive it alot but I do get it out with it. Your paying for it drive it. In fact i`m going to start driving it alot more. I dont care about keeping the miles low anymore!

Slightly off topic {sorry} but is anyone attending the Import Faceoff that weekend at HRP? I usually attend and see only one red NSX showing.

Last edited:
I had a good feeling about you when I saw you join. I have made a few events, invite the nsx crew but I would always be the only one that showed. Even to coffee and cars for a while it was like I had the only nsx there lol. Someone was telling they just dont like to take them out the garage and do stuff with it. I dont drive it alot but I do get it out with it. Your paying for it drive it. In fact i`m going to start driving it alot more. I dont care about keeping the miles low anymore!

hahahaha you only live once, which was the reason I finally decided to get the NSX. I had a buddy that was diagnosed with cancer and had a battle of a lifetime literally. I constantly dreamed about the car, but would put it off thinking I can use that cash somewhere else etc. Well hearing go for it from him that life is too short was honestly a hell of a lot different than anyone else. The conversation was very deep. in short I purchased the car soon after and I'm a driver. I will drive whenever there is good weather and I can get it out. If something gets scratched or dinged then it's the expense of owning the car and I just get it buffed or resprayed if it's that bad. So I am all in for any event. Besides why care about low miles...I'm never selling it so resale is not an option. :)

I would be in if it had not been scheduled as a night driving event, especially on unfamiliar back roads ... potholes/ deer or whatever else could come out at cha.

I'll keep an eye out for any upcoming day events and I'll be down for those.

I understand the unfamiliarity of different roads and night driving, but as I see it if there are a number of cars then I am pretty sure that they are just as concerned as we are about there rides. I say chance it and see what happens. You may meet some wonderful people as I did and it should be well worth it in my opinion. Besides I am sure the lead car would take the brunt of the deer impact :).

Back