Who Does Good Work On Nsx In Baton Rouge?

Does anyone know who does good work on NSXes in the Baton rouge area. Now that NSXnBRLA is gone I don't know where to go or who to trust with my car. I have not seen another NSX in Baton Rouge since I moved home from Laguna Beach four months ago to be close to my father as he goes down his final "back nine." Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

The absolute best places to work on an NSX in Louisiana both happen to be in New Orleans. I know its a trip which puts on the undue miles, but both are above most in the BR area. The Acura dealer in Jefferson Parish (Walker), and a place called Performance on Tulane Avenue in NOLA. Performance only works on exotics and race cars and do great work.
In BRLA, there is one guy who has worked on the NSXs, I'll have to look his name up and will post it in the future.
The Acura dealer in BRLA is pathetic-- I don't even think they have a certified NSX mech.

Also, in Baton Rouge... Paul Loupe on Mercantile Street in the IndustrialPlex off Airline and Seigen Lane (closer to the I-10 section of the Plex).

i know this is extremely old but i had to mention something.

Airline Auto in Baton Rouge is experienced with NSX work. they do performance work after hours under the name of Street Drive Performance. they built a pretty impressive GruppeM NSX that appeared in super street mag.

Back