Who Bought That eBay "No Reserve" Silverstone 02?

I thought I had put the auction (the one that happened about two weeks ago) on my Watch List but realized only too late, and much to my chagrin, that I didn't. Since I had been travelling when the auction ended, curious to know who picked that up, and what did it end up selling for?? Anybody on Prime?? 02SilverNSX, was it you?? ;) Tried searching for it, but couldn't find it. :(

Regards.

Nope wasn't me. Bought mine brand new in So. California October. Gee, mine does have 1454 miles on it now.....maybe its time to sell mine and by a new one.

Last edited:
The auction was canceled or pulled before it actually ended. I was going to check it for some info and saw that it was ended well before the auction close date. That's why it may not show up under a completed items search.

Vytas said:
The auction was canceled or pulled before it actually ended. I was going to check it for some info and saw that it was ended well before the auction close date. That's why it may not show up under a completed items search.

This is true. I assume the seller got an appropriate price and decided to end the auction early. Luckily, we had posted about this auction in the '02 Imola/Imola thread. Here is the direct link to the no-reserve auction. I'm still curious as to who bought this, and whether they frequent Prime.

Regards.

Back