• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

WHITENSX (Steve) HID Kit

LJZ

Contributing Member
I finally got my 4300K low beam kit installed and properly aimed in my /94. The kit is of very high quality and the difference is amazing -- did a night run back to MI from Toronto this past Saturday and so much more enjoyable with the HIDs. My tech and I must have done a great job aiming them as the range is terrific and no one flashed me in 250 miles of night driving. There is a little bit of flutter when going over bumpy roads but I plan to minimize this by insulating the headlight casing with some Dynamat as others on Prime have done. THANK YOU STEVE -- THIS MAKES THE CAR MUCH MORE ENJOYABLE. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND STEVE'S KIT TO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO UPGRADE TO HIDS.

Best,
Jeff

I purchased a kit from Steve in early 2009 for my low beam sides, and was happy with it, so went full WHITENSX HID and purchased a set for my high beams as well. On Monday night (midnight, so technically Tuesday morning), I spoke with him about my right bulb going out. I asked him if he could do an emergency order for a replacement I needed right away, but instead he refused to take any sort of payment from me and instead priority mailed a replacement 4300K bulb to me. I got the bulb in the mail yesterday (wednesday). Even though I told him I expected this as a "normal wear part" he kept telling me that it was a premature burn out and he said that I owe him nothing. I really do thank him for helping me out as much as he had. I would not have expected a part like this to be on warranty with him even though we are in September of 2012.

-Dan

Back