white nsx, north Austin

I've seen a white NSX on Parmer Ln. a few times in north Austin.

Anyone know who this is? I live off Parmer and I have a red/black 94, I'm not sure if you/they have seen me.

Welcome to Austin!

I believe I've seen that one several times, but I don't know the owner.

BTW: I did not realize you'd already moved to town. Welcome to Austin! I'm near your 'hood. Let's meet up sometime. :)

we're taking over, muawahaha...

Scin, welcome to Austin! :cool:

I'm off Parmer & 620, so most likely will cross paths w/ you sooner than later. As of now, I haven't encountered a '94 Formula red & onyx NSX coupe, but I'll surely be looking! :wink:

There is a '91-'93 Formula red & onyx NSX coupe w/ a #3 sticker on the rear-hatch that I see around the La Frontera & McNeil area from time to time.

The Grand Prix white NSX-T is indeed NormRD as Ojas stated.

Re: we're taking over, muawahaha...

I'm off Parmer and the 620, I'm currently living in The Ranch apartments. You must be in one of the neighborhoods around the corner!

Let me know if you want to meetup for lunch or something this weekend.

Osiris_x11 said:
Scin, welcome to Austin! :cool:

I'm off Parmer & 620, so most likely will cross paths w/ you sooner than later. As of now, I haven't encountered a '94 Formula red & onyx NSX coupe, but I'll surely be looking! :wink:

There is a '91-'93 Formula red & onyx NSX coupe w/ a #3 sticker on the rear-hatch that I see around the La Frontera & McNeil area from time to time.

The Grand Prix white NSX-T is indeed NormRD as Ojas stated.

I just met a guy with a 03 white NSX at David McDavid named Chris. Glad to see other NSX's in north Austin. I'm in Cedar Park. Blk/Blk 3 pcs wheels with a 4 Aces "Got The Nuts" sticker on the back window.:biggrin:

I'm going to go to Iron Rock Raceway tomorrow to do a few laps on their go cart track. You can get up to about 55 with the 9HP rental carts on the track, and pull several g's in the turns... its a lot of fun. http://www.ironrockraceway.com/

Let me know if anyone would like to meet there.

I just moved here from Las Vegas, hah... sounds like you have spent some time there!

I am right next to Cedar Park, I actually bought 10 acres 15 miles out from Cedar Park in Liberty Hill.

TxChopperGuy said:
I just met a guy with a 03 white NSX at David McDavid named Chris. Glad to see other NSX's in north Austin. I'm in Cedar Park. Blk/Blk 3 pcs wheels with a 4 Aces "Got The Nuts" sticker on the back window.:biggrin:

localize...

TxChopperGuy, great to know you're around the area as well! :cool:

There's a group of local Viper, Vette, and Elise guys who plan monthly drives and organize some gatherings from time to time. Turn-out is usually overwhelming in terms of numbers... from a few Ferrari's & Lambo's to S2000's & EVO's. Previously, there was a yahoo group that served as a message board but it's been replaced w/ a forum: http://www.hillcountrydrives.com/

I've crossed paths w/ a few individuals in towne who told me of a guy who has a Berlina Black NSX... he is a proprietor of a few businesses (lounges, bars, etc'...) around downtown. I can't recall the name I was given at this particular moment... :frown:

Maybe in late August or early September, we can coordinate a NSX gathering in Austin. There are many Houston NSX'ers keen for Limecreek drives & Hill Country cruising. And Dallas has a sizable NSX community. I suppose it can be a mini NSTEXPO, lol.

Scin said:
I just moved here from Las Vegas, hah... sounds like you have spent some time there!

I am right next to Cedar Park, I actually bought 10 acres 15 miles out from Cedar Park in Liberty Hill.
Yes sir I have! I actually own a Tx Holdem company.

Last edited:
Re: localize...

Osiris_x11 said:
TxChopperGuy, great to know you're around the area as well! :cool:

There's a group of local Viper, Vette, and Elise guys who plan monthly drives and organize some gatherings from time to time. Turn-out is usually overwhelming in terms of numbers... from a few Ferrari's & Lambo's to S2000's & EVO's. Previously, there was a yahoo group that served as a message board but it's been replaced w/ a forum: http://www.hillcountrydrives.com/

I've crossed paths w/ a few individuals in towne who told me of a guy who has a Berlina Black NSX... he is a proprietor of a few businesses (lounges, bars, etc'...) around downtown. I can't recall the name I was given at this particular moment... :frown:

Maybe in late August or early September, we can coordinate a NSX gathering in Austin. There are many Houston NSX'ers keen for Limecreek drives & Hill Country cruising. And Dallas has a sizable NSX community. I suppose it can be a mini NSTEXPO, lol.
Thanks for the info! You've got my contact info, so feel free to let me know about any gatherings like that. I'd love to come by. If you want to organize an Austin meet, I can probably help.

Last edited:
Back