White NSX at Vandergriff

Just wondering if anybody here knows of a newer, white w/ carbon fiber hood and red Bride seats, also had a front bumper and sideskirts, but I'm unsure of who makes them (kinda like the yellow one that MVP Motorsports has on their site). Saw it yesterday and today as I dropped off/picked up my RSX for some work... My Type-S looked pretty lowly next to it in the bays :cool:

Looks like it may have been sold... I looked through the galleries and the guy posing by the car isn't the guy I saw picking the car up this morning. Looks like he made a wise decision :smile:

dc5er said:
Looks like it may have been sold... I looked through the galleries and the guy posing by the car isn't the guy I saw picking the car up this morning. Looks like he made a wise decision :smile:
Im not in any of those pictures, I didnt sell it yet, and I didnt pick it up in the morning... I picked it up right before they closed... did you see someone get in my car and drive off the lot in the morning?!?!?!?

NSXnBRLA said:
Im not in any of those pictures, I didnt sell it yet, and I didnt pick it up in the morning... I picked it up right before they closed... did you see someone get in my car and drive off the lot in the morning?!?!?!?
TEST DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
On a different note, your title will go out Monday, sorry it took so long:redface:

NSXnBRLA said:

I almost forgot to check back in here... I didn't see anybody get in it/drive it, it was parked in the corner of the service bay. I just asked who's it was and they pointed at another guy talking to a different service manager.

Back