Votes: 40 36.7%
  • 02+ NSX

Votes: 25 22.9%
  • HSC

Votes: 40 36.7%
  • ASCC

Votes: 4 3.7%

• Total voters
There was a previous thread on this but that was some time ago.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24314

For a long time, I liked the lines of the original NSX and when the 02 came out, it never really appealed to me. I thought the 91-01 was more aggressive, sporty, and definitely more sexy. But as time progressed, the 02 headlights have slowly but surely started to grow on me. As I look at my NSX, as sexy as it may still be, when its parked next to a 02+, I can really see the age in the car. Maybe its just me or maybe it's because the new trend for sports cars these days is to have open headlamps but I have really been getting the itch to do the conversion. So heres a new poll compared to the one taken from a little over 3 years ago and lets see how our tastes and our perspective of the NSX have changed over time.

I prefer pop ups but i do like the rear and side for the 2002+.....

Isn't it a little early for this? Unless any of you have been to the auto show you'd know that pics don't do the ASCC justice. I mean the 91-01 is a car the majority of people have ( i.e lived with and driven ) so no wonder it's getting so many votes. Few have the 02+ but this seems to be changing as most newbies are getting the later model years. The HSC was a pretty advanced concept and probably ready to go to market ,before Honda decided not to go with it. The ASCC doesn't even have door handles. Toyota has been polishing up the LF-A for over a year and it's actually to the point of being tested. People should at least give Honda the opportunity to show a more developed version.

Isn't it a little early for this? Unless any of you have been to the auto show you'd know that pics don't do the ASCC justice. I mean the 91-01 is a car the majority of people have ( i.e lived with and driven ) so no wonder it's getting so many votes. Few have the 02+ but this seems to be changing as most newbies are getting the later model years. The HSC was a pretty advanced concept and probably ready to go to market ,before Honda decided not to go with it. The ASCC doesn't even have door handles. Toyota has been polishing up the LF-A for over a year and it's actually to the point of being tested. People should at least give Honda the opportunity to show a more developed version.

I agree, the LFA was hella ugly when they first showed it. Now the car looks a lot better and more polished. Im pretty sure the ASC will look like a different car at the tokyo motor show.

The original and best, however Honda have already shown us they will not continue with that design, so moving on it really is only a contest between the HSC and ASCC.

HSC wins everytime :)

So something new, but similar to the NSX and HSC, if I wanted an Aston then I would go and buy one.

Attachments

• 007_hsc.JPG
    007_hsc.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Bump..we need more votes. Tell Honda what you like!!

We're pretty sure Honda doesn't visit here ,plus if they did and saw this poll they would see people still want flip up headlights and basically that a lot of people here want a car similar to one that didn't sell in the first place:confused: Come on guys this is kinda pointless! Honda wants to change and do something else. Change can be good:biggrin:

Back