Where's everyone at?

:confused: It seems to be slow around here (no new posts/threads in Southcentral). Did anyone go to the Irving meet on Tuesday? Hmm... mabye it's just the holidays.

Does anyone want to gather up to take a drive on the weekend? Anyone interested?

nsxtra said:
:confused: It seems to be slow around here (no new posts/threads in Southcentral). Did anyone go to the Irving meet on Tuesday? Hmm... mabye it's just the holidays.

Re: Where's everyone at?

Between the "A" and the "T" :D:D

(Sorry, old pet peeve of mine)

I am in for any weekend drive. How about this Saturday or Sunday ? Let meets at Sam's Business then heading out.
NSXTRA: Did you got a new set of wheels ?

dmathews said:
Does anyone want to gather up to take a drive on the weekend? Anyone interested?

BlKeViL said:
I am in for any weekend drive. How about this Saturday or Sunday ? Let meets at Sam's Business then heading out.
NSXTRA: Did you got a new set of wheels ?

Yep, I got some factory chrome. As for a drive, my car is down at the moment, my clutch pedal fell to the floor (as if its gone limp) and I am trying to figure out what's wrong, any ideas :confused:.

nsxtra said:
Yep, I got some factory chrome. As for a drive, my car is down at the moment, my clutch pedal fell to the floor (as if its gone limp) and I am trying to figure out what's wrong, any ideas :confused:.

Probably a leak in your clutch line. Its shares fluid with your brakes.

Mike,

I scanned the group drive route map you asked for. I sent the map to your hotmail this morning but it failed. Please PM me the working email address if you still need the map.

nsxtra said:
Did you get your NSX fix ? Make sure you bleed the clutch.

Back